Chapter 1

*7 years later*

Clarissa's POV:

I woke up but didn't open my eyes. When I did I saw William, my twin, sleeping next to me.

One of his arm was wrapped around my shoulders and the other rested on his chest. My head was resting comfortably on his shoulder.

I decided to get some more sleep but I couldn't because the door to my bedroom burst open and Alan, our older brother, walked in screaming, "Wake up, wake up, wake up!!" and jumped on my bed.

Will let out a groan when he landed on our legs and yelled, "Alan get off, you weigh a ton!"

"Sorry, no can do 'til you wake up." He replied.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Its 6am."

"Too early. Now let us sleep." Will said.

"Get up. Dad called down for breakfast."

"This early?"

"Yeah."

Will groaned again and then got out of bed and went out of my room mumbling, "Why is everyone always against me when I'm sleeping?"

"Why was he sleeping here?" Alan asked.

"I had a bad dream last night."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Don't worry."

Alan nodded and told me to get ready. Once I was ready I walked down the stairs and went down the hallway that led to the kitchen.

I walked in and said, "Morning everyone."

They said their 'good mornings' and Mary, the house maid, severed the breakfast.

"Why did you asked us to wake up so early in the morning dad?" Will asked.

"Training." Was his reply.

"But we train on Tuesdays dad." Alan said.

"I don't have time on this Tuesday." Dad replied.

*~*

I fell down on my bed and let out an exhausted sigh. I closed my eyes and took in the silence of my room. But this was short lived as my bedroom door burst open for the second time today.

Will and Alan came in and looked at me, "He went all out today, so don't look at me like however you are."

"We were there with you, if you don't remember," Alan said.

"Shut up," I said.

Dad made us fight some of his best men today and I was new to all of it, considering that I just started to learn how to defend myself less than a year ago.

Will held his hand out and helped me sit up. Every muscle in my body was aching with the amount of times I punched and blocked. But it soothed a little after I took a shower.

But that doesn't mean it wasn't fun, to be honest I had more fun in training and beating the guys around rather than doing all the other stuff that 17 year old girls do.

"Did you guys shower?" I asked.

They both had sheepish smiles on their faces. I got up from my bed and pushed both of them out of my room.

"You're not allowed in this room if you haven't showered." I said as I pushed them out.

Dad was walking to his study, which is in the same hall as my room. He looked at the boys and asked, "Did you guys shower?"

They shook their heads and dad told them to do so. They walked into their rooms and shut the doors.

Dad turned to me, "How do you feel?" Ha asked.

"Fine." I replied confused.

"William told me that you had a bad dream last night." Oh. Its about that.

"I'm fine dad. Don't worry."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Dad I just said don't worry. I'm fine. Really."

"Just let me know if you need someone to talk to." He said and gave me a hug and kissed the side of my head.

I nodded, "Okay."
______________________________________________________________________