Intro

Tin, a wealthy university student who is always cold to everyone. He always gets what he wants, and nobody dares to be in his way. Until he met Can...

Can, a very responsible university student who moved out to live on his own. He tries to get out of trouble as much as possible, but he seems to be caught in a maze where trouble always comes around. He is the step-brother of Tin's friend, Larry.

Larry, another wealthy university student, Tin's friend. He hates everything about Can, the fact that Can's father married his mother.

At first, when Can and his father moved in to live with Larry and his mom, things didn't go well between the two teens. Larry bullies Can everywhere he goes, especially at school, where Tin and the other friends are on his side. Can didn't really bother by being bullied because he can handle it well. He hates going home and having Larry talk st*t about his dad. Can decided to move out to find peace, and it did work out perfectly out of the campus, but campus hours are still worse. He gets even more bullied at school, but at least it's peaceful when he gets home.

Tin knew Can way before he realized that Can was Larry's step-brother. Once he found out that Can was Larry's step-brother, Tin wasn't sure if he could still trust him despite thinking he had finally found a good friend. What Tin hates the most is people being greedy for money. Also, knowing the story about Can's father, who married for wealth, really ticks him off. He started to look down on Can every time he saw him.

Larry is Tin's friend, but they're not friends who would tell each other their feelings. They hang out together just because they share the same popularity and historical background.

It pisses Tin off every time he sees Can with his friends. He can't accept the fact that Can still live on with a smile on his face when he is supposed to find himself guilty of all the things that have happened. He should feel ashamed of having a dad who married for wealth and pretended to be nice to Tin so that he could get close to more money. But no, he carries on with that smile of his, feeling no guilt whatsoever.

Every time Tin bullies Can, he feels this satisfaction out of nowhere. It's like a drug that he can't stop. But little did he know, it pushed Can further away from him.