pitiful

Tin nudged Can on the elbow. 

Tin - Can, do you know something I don't know?

Can - (shrugged towards Tin but his eyes stuck to Akito) Maybe…  someone did catch my suspicions though. 

Akito felt a shiver going through his body. If Can realize who his alliance is then he's dead meat. 

Can - someone was trying so hard to frame me yesterday. (Noticed Akito focused on him with anxiety.) Mr. Mafia, are you have a trustworthy alliance?

Someone did caught Tin's mind.

Tin - are you saying that it's Dr. Lex?

Can didn't say anything but instead, he studied Akito's facial expressions. Akito almost smirks at Tin's question, meaning Dr. Lex is not the one. 

Can - (shook his head) No. (Answering tin's question)

Akito frowned again.

Can - it's someone that we would never expect. 

Akito gulped. 

Can - Detective Kim. 

The world came tumbling down on Akito. Detective Kim is his alliance. How did Can found out?  

Tin - who's that?

Can - (turned to Tin) you met him but not fully introduce. (Turned back to Akito) you hired a detective to be your alliance, hmmm… clever. (Akito say nothing) how much did you pay him? Do you think if I pay him twice as much, would he still help you?

Akito - (pierced his angry eyes on Can) you have a lot of guts for a young man. How did you know?

Can - (shrugged) the first thing he did was he came up to me and started to point finger at me. Even a dumb person would have guessed it. 

Akito looked down like a failure. Now that they figured him out, what should he do now?

Tin - Akito. 

Akito shut his eyes tight, hating the sound of Tin's voice, pitiful and convincing like he's stuck in a corner where there is no escape except to admit defeat.

Tin - you have a family that loves you. Stop this madness... Do it for them. 

Akito gazed at Tin, confused and stunned. 

Akito - I don't understand. You should be laughing at me right now. Isn't this what you want to see? Me in jail?

Tin's revealed no emotion so Akito can't read anything from him. 

Tin - yes, that's why I worked so hard for.

Can looked over at Tin. Ever since Can has his union with Tin, Tin has never really shown the struggles he had with Akito. The hardship with his family wasn't enough, he had to go through this too. Can bit his lips. Anger surged inside of him, hating himself for not being there for Tin.

Tin continued on.

Tin - not gonna lie sometimes I wish you were dead. I always question myself why would a guy like you live in this world? You should be punished for the rest of your life. For two years I dreamt of this day. 

Akito - Then why are you not laughing at me then? You two found my weak spot, I will be stuck in prison for life. 

Tin - I want to but I can't. You just too pitiful right now.

Akito - (anger rising within him) what did you say?

Tin - not just you, furthermore, Kira was far more humiliating than you. 

Akito softens his face with Tin mentioned his son. 

Tin - He wanted to escape from you but because of two reasons he stays by your side. One, his mother who truly loves you. Second, he doesn't want to cut ties with you. He wants a lovely family. That's all he wants. 

All his life, Akito didn't really pay much attention to his son and he has no idea what his son wants in his life. Kira never showed his side of the story to him and he never knows that Kira suffered. 

Tin - let me ask you something, why did you refuse to see him? 

Akito looked lifeless, so defeatly unemotional. He doesn't want Kira to see him this way.

Tin - you should see him. He must have something to say to you. It may be the last time you see him but one thing I know for sure, he does hate you. 

The door opened and an officer walked in. 

Officer - time's up. Please come out. 

The two younger men stood up and began to walk out. 

Akito - wait.

Can stopped his steps but Tin didn't, not until Can grabbed hold of his arm. Can wasn't sure if Tin just didn't hear Akito or he pretending to not hear. 

Akito - does this mean I'm forgiven?

Can - (scoffed) in your dream.

Tin look back at Akito.

Akito - Tin, I can't lose Kira. Please don't hate him. 

Tin - then you should hold on to him then. He's not my responsibility.

Then Tin walked out the door, pulling Can with him.