Kira called

Can - (hold his gaze) Let ME kiss YOU.

Can pressed his lips onto Tin's. 

Tin was shocked... but then he was even more shocked to see Can opened his eyes wide during the moment. 

Can looked beyond surprised. He was amazed to make the move, therefore, he was happy that he did it. 

Tin could tell that this was the first time Can kiss someone as Can's lips trembled in awkwardness against his. But Can didn't pull back. He still pinning Tin to the wall as he softly brushed his lips against his. 

This is not good.

If Can doesn't stop now then Tin is going to--

About the time Tin was trying hard to control himself, his lips were already kissing Can back. 

Then, Tin's phone rang and made Can startled. He quickly let go of Tin and stumbled a couple of feet away, hiding his embarrassed face. 

Tin couldn't help but chuckle as he watched Can in amusement.

Can turned to Tin.

Can - what? Why are you laughing?

Tin shook his head but still chuckle. His phone rang again.

Can - hurry up and answer your phone.

Tin took out his phone in his pocket and answer it. As he was listening to the person on the other side of the phone, he shifted his eyes to Can. 

Tin - why do you want to speak to him?

Can lifted his eyebrows, not sure if the call was for him.

Can - (croaked his head in curiosity.) who is it?

Tin shifted his eyes elsewhere, still listening to the person on the phone. 

Tin - Don't bother him, I'm the one who needs to talk to you.

Can pinched his mouth immediately. Can knew exactly who is on the phone with Tin. 

Can - (moved forward to Tin) It's Kira, isn't it?

Tin shook his head but Can quickly snatched the phone from Tin.

Tin - Can, give it back. 

Can ignored Tin. 

Can - (lifted the phone to his ear) Kira. (Heard Kira laughed on the other side of the phone) Fine, not talking? Bye. 

Can ended the phone right when he heard Kira said: "wait."

Tin - (gawked) I still need to talk to him.

Can - he's mocking me with a laugh. I can't stand him. 

Tin let out a sigh and scratched his head. 

Can - by the way... why does he want to speak to me?

Tin - (eyes crinkled.) How am I supposed to know? You shut the phone on him.

Can - (sneered) cuz he called you on your personal phone. Don't you have any like-- business phone?

Tin - (raised an eyebrow at him) why? Are you jealous? 

Can just hiding his eyes and biting his lips.

Tin - heh… such an envier. 

Can - it's fine…(groaned) he will call eventually. 

Tin - (aimed for his phone on Can's hand) I'll call him back.

Can - No. (Pushed Tin and hide the phone to his back.) 

Tin - (frowned) Can, give me my phone.

Can - I don't want you calling him. 

Then the phone rang again and Can answered it quickly. 

Can - Hello?

Kira - how dare you shut the phone on me?!

Can - Did I? I only shut phone on retards.

Kira - (angry) You! Did you just call me a retard!? You--!

Can - (cuts him off) what do you want? Hurry up and say it or I hanging up.

Kira - (breathed angrily) Fine!

After Can hung up the phone, Tin stared at him with curious eyes.

Can - I am meeting up with him tomorrow. 

Tin - (nodded) I should--

Can - (cuts him off) you are not coming.

Tin - (frowned again) Can, I have known Kira for the longest time. This is not the time for you to be jealous like this. 

Can - well I'm jealous, what are you gonna do? (Lifted his chin up) Just be a good boy and stay home with the kids. Let me go talk to Kira. Understand?

Tin - (gawked in disbelief.) Be a good boy? I should be the one saying that to you. (Shook his head in frustration and walked out of the office.)

Can - (followed behind) Why are you mad? Ai Tin, answer me? Hey! You have to understand me a little. That Kira guy likes you, okay. I can't have him being near you. 

Tin stopped his steps and Can almost run onto him.

Tin - (turned to look at Can) I can't have you ruining my plan like this.

Can - Then tell me...what is your plan?

Tin - I have to save both parties, my business and him.

***********author's note**************

Well... Here is part 51. I'll try to update the next one as fast as I can. Thank you for waiting!