dot....dot....dot

Tin - Can, get off me before--

Can - I won't. (Leaned down and kiss Tin on the lips again.) Tin, please... let me have you tonight...

Tin - (looked into Can's pleading eyes.) I just... I don't want you to regret it later.

Disappointment shown all over Can's face, he twitched in madness as he gripped Tin's wrists tighter than before.

Can - why can't you trust me at all, Tin? I am willing to go this far with you because I love you!

From that moment, Tin knew that he had made a big mistake. Can looked pretty hurt. Tin didn't mean it though. He has to clarify.

Tin - I was saying that because we are not alon---

Can - (interrupted) you have always doubted me! You have never really trusted me at all! Why Tin? Am I that untrustable? Are my feelings a joke to you?

Tin - No, I--

Can - are you really not going to accept me?! BUT I LOVE YOU, TIN! I love you I love you I love you!!!

Tin felt like his heart had stopped. Can sounded all choked up as if he has been holding it in for a long time. Tin never wanted to see Can devastated like this. It hurts him down to the core.

Can couldn't help but sob as he slowly let go of Tin and sat up. He turned his face to the side, tears falling down his cheek.

Can - I swear... if one day you die without my permission, I will... I'll follow you to hell and... kill you.

Although it sounded like a funny statement, Tin can't come across to laugh at it. What happened earlier still bothers Can very much even though Tin is completely safe now. Can couldn't kick off imagining the picture of Tin's dead body.

He lifted himself up and pulled Can into a hug.

Tin - I won't die. I promise I won't leave you alone. I love you, Can.

Can hugged Tin back as he trembled from crying like a little kid. Tin ran his fingers through his hair, time and time again, feeling the back of his shirt was grabbed tightly by Can's fingers. It was painful to see Can like this. A guy who hardly ever cries in his life is now crying with full force, it must have traumatized him to the point he couldn't hold it back anymore.

Tin - I love you, so please don't cry anymore.

And with that, Tin pulled apart from Can just to lift Can's face to him and kissed him softly.

...Just then...

John - Oh hi, Mr. Tin I didn't know you're coming back hooomme------

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His voice faded away.

Dot........dot........dot........

John was at the door, looking right at Tin and Can kissing!!

Tin and Can were also frozen at the moment, eyes wide open but mouths were still connected, so shocked to utterly move.

Then Can finally broke the silence by pushing Tin so hard, Tin went tumbling backward.

Tin - Oyy!! Can, that hurts! (Holding his chest where Can pushed him)

It was embarrassing, Can just wanted to hide in a hole where no one can find him. But he did push Tin too hard and he felt kind of sorry for it too.

Without saying anything, John slowly sneaked himself away, away from the door, out of the house, and right back into his small cottage right outside.

***

Tin - (coughed) you hurt me. ( grunted and coughed again)

Can was folding his arms and watched angrily at Tin who was whining about how he was ferociously shoved.

Can - why didn't you tell me that your driver is here in the house?!

Tin couldn't get serious because of how cute Can is right now.

Tin - I did try to tell you.

Can - what?! When?

Tin leaned in closer to Can and gave him a teasing smile.

Tin - when you were all over me.

Can blushed and rolled his eyes away. Tin couldn't help it but giggle at that.

Tin - but... (grunted) my chest... you didn't have to push me that hard.

Can - I don't care! You deserve it anyway.

Tin - (gawked) I-i deserve it?

Tin burst out laughing and Can just glare at him silently.

Tin - told you you will regret it. I did warn you, you just didn't listen. (Shrugged with a mocking face.)

Can - Ai Tin....

The sound of Can's calm and demanding voice made Tin bit his lips to stop it from smirking.

Tin - yes. (Gave the best sweet voice he could ever utter it out.)

Tin bit his lips again when he saw Can was offended by the tone of his voice.

Can - (shook off the madness in him.) Thanks for the blankets. I think I want to sleep now.

Tin's eyebrows lifted up and the smirk was back on.

Tin - Oh, do you not want to have me anymore? A while ago you were begging me to spend the night with you.

Can - I don't have the feeling anymore. Hurry up and go so I can sleep.

Tin took a long look at Can. For now on, he promised himself to make things clear for Can. He's not going to let Can cry like before ever again. He leaned forward and laid a gentle kiss on Can's lips.

The kiss gave a warm light to the center of Can's heart. When Tin pulled away, he smiled.

Tin - Sweet dreams.

************author's note*************

Thanks for the votes and comments! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏