soccer field

A few days passed, Larry and his friends found Tin sitting on the bench, watching the soccer team play soccer.

Larry - dude, you here! No wonder I couldn't find you.

Tin - hey.

Larry - what are you doing?

Tin didn't answer but Larry could tell that Tin was paying attention to Can who were on the field with the team.

Larry - (sent laser at Can) that bastard, let's egg his house along the way home.

The others nodded in satisfaction.

Larry - (turned to others) yeah, let's do it.

Tin - Larry.

Larry sighed in anger like he knew what Tin is going to say next. He hates it when Tin always disapprove everything he's about to do with Can.

Tin - it's been a month since Can moved out. How are you feeling?

Larry lifted his eyebrows up, surprised by the question.

Larry - better, hate to see him here though. He needs to get expelled. Also, my mom needs to divorce his father. Have I told you before, his father tried everything to be on my good side and it pisses me off so much! God, I hate that man!

Suddenly someone screamed at them.

-hey! Watch out!!!

A flying ball flew by so fast, it almost hit Larry in the head. Everyone on the bench reacted as one of them caught the ball.

Techno, the soccer team captain waved at them on the field.

Techno - sorry, my bad! Pass the ball back, please!

Larry's eyes turned brutal. He snatched the ball from his friend's hands and walked down the bench. His friends followed him from behind as they made their way to the team captain.

Tin knew Larry just want trouble so he didn't budge from his seat, but as soon as he saw Can and the other players running towards the team captain, he hurried down as well.

Techno - eh? (Squeezed his eyes to have a better look at the guys, who actually coming to his direction with the ball.) Hey! You can just kick me the ball!

Larry and his group did nothing but just strolled angrily towards Techno.

Techno - hm? (Scratched his head) did they not hear me or what?

Can stopped running as he reached Techno while gathering a look at the group who's carrying the ball. As soon as Can sees who they are, bitterness appeared on his face.

Can - P' Techno, don't get too excited.

Techno- why?

Can - that guy with the ball; my step-brother.

Techno - (shocked) what!!? Larry? (Panicked) die die die die! Am I going to lose my position as a captain?

One of the team members put his hands on Techno's shoulder.

Member 1 - Oh no, P' Techno. Prepare for the worse.

Techno shivered while trying to make himself look brave.

Techno - Nah, it's probably not that bad...look at him. He's willing to bring the ball all the way over here. He has such nice manners.

Member 2 - I don't think so P'... He looks pretty angry.

Can - don't worry guys, he's not going to do anything.

Member 2 - Ai Can, how can you be so sure?

Larry and his group almost reach them now.

Techno - (elbowing Can) Ai Can... what should I do?

Can - I said don't worry.

Larry stopped right in front of them and lifted the ball up with his hand. His angry face scanned the team as his friends from behind were also giving them death glare.

Larry - did you guys just kick this ball at me? (Said it with rage)

Techno - (swallowed) errrr... it's not intentional.

Larry - intentional or not, I'll make sure you guys will never get to play soccer again! Do you guys even know who I am?!

Can - (folded his arms with a blank face) duh... I'm your brother.

Larry threw the ball forcefully at Can as Can slapped it away.

Larry - you shut up! Don't you ever call yourself my brother, you scumbag! Your father is a piece of shit! (Screamed at the top of his lungs.) Your father marries my mother for wealth! Your father should just go die!

Can had enough. He moved towards Larry wanting to lay a punch on Larry's face as Techno and the other players tried to stop him. A strong grip caught Can's flying fist in midair and stopped Can from throwing the punch. The strong grip came from no other than Tin, who firmly clutched on Can's knuckle and not letting go.