Tin

Tin - you're not going to be lonely anymore. I'll make sure you get to see your family again.

Can - then what about you?

Tin's eyelid shook and avoided eye instantly.

Can - Tin. (Searched for his eyes) don't try anything stupid. I know you didn't want to go back but you have to.

Tin let go of Can and begin to walk away.

Can - Tin! (Followed behind) Stop!

Tin walked a few more steps then stopped. He didn't know why he stops for Can. Normally he doesn't listen to anyone.

Can - (walked to face Tin.) dude come on. You want to help me, don't you? Then let me help you too.

Tin bit his bottom lip.

Tin - my family, I can take care of. I don't need your help.

Can - you need my help.

Tin - (glared at Can) I don't.

Tin could see Can was getting irritated.

Can - even if you don't, I'm still gonna help you.

Tin shot a warning glare at Can and held onto Can's arms.

Tin - Can, stop trying to get involved. It'll be better my way. Trust me.

Can changed his gaze instantly as his mouth hung open in awe.

Can - (confused) your way? What are you gonna do?

Tin - (frustrated) nothing! I'm not gonna do anything. (Jerked Can) I just want YOU to stop being such a snoop.

Can could feel Tin's grips getting tighter.

Can - but I'm your friend.

"Friend." Tin tightens his jaw. His heart raced in tremendous speed as if it was caught on fire. After telling his feelings to Can, why does it feel like Can was using the word 'friend' just to mock him?

Tin - is that all you see me as? A friend?

Tin squeezed Can harder as Can squints his eyes due to the pain.

Can - Tin, let go. You're hurting me.

Tin - do you still see me as a friend if I do this?

Tin jerked Can to him aggressively. He slammed his mouth onto Can's with full force as Can struggled to get free. Tin's hand went behind Can's head to keep him in place while the other hand hugged him lock. Can let go of the umbrella and used all his might and finally pulled apart from Tin, but Tin didn't give up. He came for Can again but ended up getting a punch on the face. He flew to the wet floor, grunting in pain. It was the strongest punch he ever felt from Can since he could taste blood.

Can - (wiped his mouth aggressively) what the fuck is wrong with you? You're disgusting you know that!?

Tin couldn't look up at him because he was sorry for what he just did. He couldn't control his emotion and he regretted in a heartbeat. If he could turn back time, he would without any hesitation.

Seeing Tin's back looking like a failure on the ground like this, Can couldn't help it but want to punch Tin again. After what Tin did, Can was not going to let him sit there and mute. There's just no way.

Can angrily grabbed Tin's shirt from the back and tried to pull him up but ended up ripping the shirt, tearing a wide open on Tin's bare skin.

Can stopped as his eyes wide open.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Tin's back was full of bruises, scars, and cuts marks...what the heck happened?

Can - Tin...

--------------------author's note----------------------

Thank you for reading! Also sorry for not uploading till now. Hehe.