the talk

He was Can.

They have a moment of staring. Tin was in shock and it left him confused as to why Can was so calm about it. It's been four years already and Can stared at him like he just saw him yesterday.

Can leaned slowly to Tin's ears.

Can - wait here.

Tin squeezed his eyebrows together like 'why should I?' But Can didn't even looked at his reaction. He let go of Tin and walked over to Tul and his daughter, who still have no idea that Tin was right there in front of them.

Can - Mia, listen to your father and go home again, okay?

Mia - (looked unsatisfied) but I wanna see Teen and little Mia for the last time, uncle Can.

Can - (shook his head) Not this time, if you keep on being stubborn like this, I'll tell your father not to bring you here ever again. Do you want that?

Mia slowly shook her head.

Tin was still standing there. Now that Mia was saved, there was no reason for him to stay there anymore. Hearing her voice is good enough for him. He began to walk away.

Can - (knelt down to have a face level with Mia.) how about this, I will make your wish come true. I will go visit Teen and little Mia for you.

That made Tin stopped his steps.

Can - and I will facetime you on to the phone, that way you can get to say whatever you want to them, okay?

Mia - (smiled brightly) okay!

Tul - let's go now, Mia. (Looked at Can and smiled) thank you, Can.

Can nodded as Tul took his daughter with him, followed by his guards.

Can turned back to Tin but Tin was already gone.

***Tin got back to his car and found John there, but he wasn't alone. He looked kind of scared standing in front of a bunch of men wearing black tuxedos. For Tin's knowledge, they looked like bodyguards.

John - Mr. Tin... (his voice was shaking) they...they said that they were ordered to watch over the car.

Before Tin could say anything, Can was already walking towards him from the back.

Can - chill Tin, you can't run away anymore.

All eyes were on Tin.

Tin - (turned to Can and pointed at the men.) are these your men? (Sounded a little bit irritated)

Can didn't say anything and just stood face to face with Tin. He raised one of his eyebrows for a 'yes' answer.

Tin gawked.

It was quite surprising for him. He knew Can 4 years ago. Can was just a young, innocent, and caring boy. And now he couldn't believe he is staring at the same man, but a man with substantial.

Tin stared at Can. He doesn't know if he should be mad at Can for overstepping his boundaries or happy to see Can becoming successful in his career. Even though he hated the smirk on Can's face, he was kind of proud to see that Can is doing fine.

***Can and Tin were sitting inside an opening restaurant. It was a little bit too early for lunch, so there are barely any people around.

Can hasn't left his eyes at Tin ever since the ride here.

Can - do you want to order anything? coffee?

Tin - (shifted his eyes to Can and shook his head.) I don't drink coffee and I'm not thirsty.

Can raised his hand at the waiter and made the waiter walked to them.

Can - May I have a cup of coffee and bring him a cup of water, please.

Tin stared at Can. Did he not make himself clear that he doesn't want anything to drink. He knew it. Can was just trying to get on his nerves. Tin turned his head, eyeing the street instead of Can.

Tin - it's been 4 years and you have already become a millionaire. I don't know what to say... good job man.

Can - I'm not a millionaire. I'm just a CEO from a company that my dad created.

Tin - (nodded) that still neat though.

Can - you are not so bad yourself. You owe two residential care: one for the orphanage and one for the elderly. To be honest, I never thought you could handle those stuff because of your temper. You caught me off guard.

Tin narrowed his eyes.

Tin - wait, hold on. How do you know so much about me?

Can - (smirked) I've been watching you.

Tin's mouth dropped.

Tin - for how long?

Can - a while now.

Tin - (trying to hold his anger) stalker.

Can - (laughed) only for you.

Tin - shut it. (Looked away.)

Can saw Tin bit his lower lip and Can knew, he was making Tin uncomfortable.

Tin struggled to make eye contact as he could feel Can's eagle eyes on him like piercing fire.

Can - Are you happy now?

Tin blinked his eyes a few times and managed to fixed his eyes on Can.

Tin - It's home.

That answer from Tin made Can smiled. It was the best thing he ever heard from Tin ever since they had been together.

Tin - I learned a lot of new things; something I haven't learned in my life. I like to here.

Can was happy for him.

Can -That's good then.

Tin - what are you and Tul doing here in Chiang Mai anyway? Are you guys here for business?

Can - your brother was here for business. Asking for me... Umm... I'm just looking.

Tin - Looking for a business?

Can - yes, my business is you.

Tin froze.

Can - Tin, I am not your rainbow.