Tin's secret (reveal)

Tin noticed Larry's car was already parked right in front of his, blocking his only way out.

Tin - move your car. (Said it with a calm, warning tone)

Larry - (didn't budge) I'll be taking you home so leave your car here.

Tin - don't mess with me--

Larry - (cuts Tin from talking) it's your father's command.

Tin finally turned to faced Larry with a stunning look.

Larry - just in case you decided to sleep somewhere else tonight.

Tin clenched his fist, sending hate to Larry with his glare. Why does Larry always try to get on his nerve? Since Larry knew Larry can't control him, the only way to get back at him was to mentioned his father.

Larry - (gestured him to his car.) Let's go.

Tin glared Larry one last time and then made his way to Larry's car. He doesn't give a damn anymore.

Larry smirked as he followed behind.

Can woke up thirty minutes early before he supposed to be awake. He was already dressed up to go to work but then he remembered the text that Tin sent him. His shift does not start until 5 P.M. so he still has an hour left. It probably wouldn't hurt to meet Tin now. In fact, he does want to hear what Tin got to say.

It was a silent ride and Tin was hoping for it to last till they reached his house. But Larry went ahead and started to get on his nerve again like he knew exactly how to annoy him.

Larry - before I showed up, where are you planning to go?

Tin didn't answer.

Larry - let me guess, Can's house.

Tin - tsk..you're sure like to talk about Can a lot. Nevertheless, you liked to point out all the things that you think you knew about me. After knowing one of my secrets, you've become so big headed. Just so you know, I do have a mouth too. I can be your worst nightmare if you want me to.

Larry - (smirked) you don't know shit about me. You're just a stupid, innocent child who completely blinded by kind words. If you know what I mean.

Tin - then let me be stupid. Why are you interfering in my life?

Larry laughed at Tin response. It has to be his lucky day to actually heard Tin confessed that he is stupid. Usually, Tin will never give in easily.

Larry - oh you know... I'm just trying to help out an innocent child who seems to be going the wrong path. So sending him home directly to his worried parents is the right thing to do.

Tin sneered. He can't help it but felt so annoyed at how arrogant Larry planned out to be.

They reached Tin's house as Tin got out of the car. Larry rolled down the window so Tin could hear him.

Larry - hey, be a good boy and apologize to your parents, okay?

Larry expected Tin to be in rage by now, but no, Tin turned back to Larry with the face of no expression. Larry was surprised that Tin didn't show any sign of anger in him.

Tin - since you're so confident of your righteousness, keep your eyes on me and make sure I walk directly into my house.

Larry's eyebrows lifted up, feeling good to be playing the part of Tin's babysitter.

Tin was about to go but he turned back to Larry and stared straight into his soul.

Tin - remember...keep your eyes on me if you dare...

Tin looked serious and Larry was confused by what Tin said. Larry wanted to ask Tin why, but Tin was already walking to his house.

Larry watched as Tin's father opened the house door and started to scold him.

It's a normal sight to see... but as Larry kept watching, Tin's father became more and more aggressive. He punched his son so hard on the stomach, it knocked the wind out of him. Tin dropped to his knees, gobbled in pain. He could taste blood as he coughed a couple of times while his father continued to scream at him.