test

Tin - do you like me now?

Can opened his mouth but nothing came out, so he gave it a slight nod instead.

Tin couldn't help but formed a smile on his lips. Was he dreaming? This is so unbelievable. But then he stopped himself for getting exciting and twisted his body to get out of Can's hold. He took a couple of steps away.

Tin - Liar.

Can - (rapidly blinking.) No, I don't lie.

Tin - (glancing away) you expect me to believe you? After all these years, you suddenly show up and say you like me? (Look back at Can.) I'm thinking your reason here is to bring me back.

Can - (gawked in disappointed) Ai Tiiiinnnn.....(whined) I have nothing to lie. I'm sincere with you. What do I have to do to make you believe me?

Tin - (shrugged) I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't believe you.

Can - Tin, don't make things harder than it already is.

Tin - if it's too hard, then don't force yourself.

Can - (crinkled his eyes and scratched his head) F-force? What? I'm not forcing myself. Come here, Tin. (Stumbled his way to Tin as Tin dashed to the other side of the room.) Tin!

Tin - stay away from me, Can. Or else, I won't be able to control myself.

Can - (raised his hands up in the air) control what?!

Tin - I might do something to you and make me regret for the rest of my life and you gonna hate me for it.

Can had enough of Tin's stubbornness. Although he doesn't get the message of what Tin was coming from, he was confused and angry.

He walked to Tin's chair and sat on it.

Can - do whatever you want to me and I promise you I'm not going to get mad. And you are not going to regret anything! Punch me, kick me, scold me! Do whatever! I probably deserve it anyway!

Tin's eyes soften. It's painful to see Can blaming himself like this. It's not his fault at all. Things turn out this way was because Tin made a decision.

Can - I'm serious, Tin! Do whatever you with me! Argh...

Can scratched the back of his neck as he tried to think of something else to say. Then something pops up inside his mind.

Can - you can even call me your rainbow! But this rainbow, you can touch. I'm not going to fade away! (Frustrated) Do you even know what I'm talking about? Are you even listening to me, Tin? You can do anything you want to me! Just--!

Can stopped himself and took a deep breath.

Can - Just don't run away from me anymore. I...I just want to prove it to you that I really like you.

Tin haven't left his eyes off of Can. He felt helpless. He doesn't get it why Can try so hard? What If Can was just acting and Tin gives in then he will have to go through it all over again--- the pain of trying to forget Can.

Tin forced himself to walked to where Can was sitting. He looked down to Can to see him looking back at him with the same innocent face back in four years ago. He leaned down placing his two hands on the chair handles, trapping Can inside.

Tin - Then...let me kiss you.

Can gulped. His widened eyes avoided Tin's instantly and he sank down deeper onto the chair.

Tin leaned in and was about to kiss Can on the lips but Can quickly opened his mouth to say something.

Can - No.

Tin stopped himself. He slightly turned his face and when he was about to pull away, Can spotted the smirk on his face.

Tin was testing him. He knew that Can would refuse.

Suddenly, Can clasped onto Tin's two wrists, leapt to his feet, and pushed his body to Tin until Tin hit the wall behind him.

Can pinned Tin's wrist against the wall.

It was so unexpected, Tin was still staggered at the action.

Can - (hold his gaze) Let ME kiss YOU.

Can pressed his lips onto Tin's.

*************author's note************
I won't be able to update this weekend, so I managed to update one chap today. Somewhere next week will be the next. Thank you for reading and waiting!