awkwardness

Can blinked a few times with his widen eyes and obviously flustered. If Tin didn't hold him in place, Can would probably run across the room, away from Tin.

Can - you-you what?

Tin - (smiled) I like you.

Can brushed passed him.

Can - but I...

Tin - (eyes followed Can.) You what?

Can - I'm a guy though.

Tin - (chuckled) and so is Larry.

Can - (turned to Tin) then...are you gay?

Tin - why? You hate it?

Tin could see Can flustered even more and his breathing increased. Tin lowered his eyes, not wanting to make Can angry. Can's reaction made him realized that he made a mistake for telling him his feelings.

Can - I don't.

Tin widen eyes at Can as a sense a relief spread across his face.

Tin - really?

Can - I just don't like you that way. I'm not into dudes.

Can explained it quickly, wanting Tin to understand.

Hurt flashed in Tin's eyes but he slowly smiled and nodded.

Tin - I understand.

That moment there, Can sighed in relief. He expected Tin to get mad but Tin didn't. He then flashed Tin with a sad look.

Can - I'm sorry.

Tin - no worries.

Tin walked to his side of the bed and laid down. He covered himself with the blanket and closed his eyes to sleep.

Can shut his eyes tight in frustration. He didn't want things to go this way, especially when hurting Tin like this. Why does it have to turn out like this? Just...why?

As Can slowly laid down to sleep on his side of the bed, Tin opened his eyes. He glanced at Can and Can's back was facing him. Tin's eyes sparked with tears... because he was hoping...hoping that Can would accept his feelings. But now since Can wasn't interested, it's best for Tin to just let Can go. Things would be a lot easier for him anyway.

**The night was long for Larry. He was sitting in the corner of his dark room where his window is. The sound of siren echoed through the dark night. His cheek bones was showing due to not be able to eat for days. He was shaking while looking a his phone. Yesterday, Can was on the news and now this afternoon, Tin was also reported missing. Scare and regret were evidence all over Larry's face. He couldn't believe that the friend the gang was referring to was Tin. He was the one who sent Tin home that day, How did Tin got himself captured? It just didn't make any sense. But trying to figure out what happened wasn't really the case right now, at least for Larry. He was too devastated to even think. Tin is dead...and it was all because of him.

Larry begin to cried.

He prayed. He prayed for this to be a nightmare. Just a nightmare and when he wake up tomorrow, everything will be the same like before.

***The sound of thunder woke Tin up in the morning. He sat up as he noticed that Can was already up since Can disappeared on his side of bed. He quickly got up and walked outside. Can was with Mr. Will and Mrs. Will. They were looking up at the sky as they were talking.

Mr. Will - seems like we can't go today too. It looks like it's going to rain cats and dogs. The waves will be too strong for my little boat.

Can - (looked up at the gray sky) I understand.

Mrs. Will - (grabbed hold onto Can's hand.) Honey, cheer up. You'll get to call your mom and dad soon. Just not right now. Maybe later today or tomorrow, okay?

Can nodded with a fake smile.

Mr. Will - when breakfast ready, we'll come and get you guys.

Can nodded again.

As the older couple walked away, Can turned and his eyes met Tin. He quickly looked away.

Can - um...it's gonna rain so it'll be dangerous to travel on boat.

Tin could sense that last night made Can feel awkward around him.

Can - go and wash up. We are going to have breakfast soon.

Can was aiming to walk pass Tin but Tin grabbed onto his arm.

Tin - Can, I--

Can pulled his arm back in a hurry, wiping the part where Tin held. He couldn't even look at Tin, instead he stared to the ground.

Can - I'm sorry. You were about to say something?

Disappointment spread on Tin's face. He understood that Can doesn't like guys but he doesn't have to treat him like he has some kind of deadly diseases.

Tin - (stood straight and tilted his head little to the side) I was about to say I made a promise to Lily and Rose that I'll be sending them to school today.

As soon as Can heard that, he smiled at Tin and it was the smile of shame.

Can - oh then, were you about to ask me to come too?

Tin didn't say anything. He just nodded in discontent.

Can opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He tried again.

Can - s-sure.

Tin - I'll go wash up. (Walked away)

Can rolled his eyes in anger, hating himself for acting this way. He couldn't control his emotion. He didn't want to hurt Tin at all but... Every time he sees Tin's face, it reminds him of yesterday when he confessed to him. He sighed heavily as he looked up at the gloomy sky.

Can - please help me.

Then the sound of thunder started the rain.

--------------------author's note----------------------

Thank you for waiting!