the text

Tin finally shot Larry a glance but barely move his face.

Tin - oh okay, you're not as dumb as I thought.

Larry - (stood up angrily) Ai Tin! Why? What so good about that bastard?!

Tin shifted his head the other way, feeling irritated by Larry's bratty attitude.

Larry - Ai Tin! Don't you fucking ignore me! (Pushed Tin on the shoulder violently.) Answer me!

Tin stood up angrily and pushed Larry back for revenge. That made Larry almost lose his balance.

Tin - it's because there are people like US!

Larry - what?!

Tin - we don't even deserve to be on Can's bad side! We're not even worth Can's attention! It's because there are people like us, the world is polluted with hate!

Larry looked at Tin unbelievable. He let out a disappointment laugh and began to nodded repeatedly.

Larry - wow Tin... You value that cheap so much to the point that people like us don't need to exist?! You care for him that much!? He's that important to you!!?

Emotions built inside Tin as he turned away, not wanting Larry to see. Yes, he cares for Can… a lot too. But what could he do? Can hate him.

Larry couldn't stand still. He was so heated due to why Tin chose to care for Can. Why Can though? Why him out of all people?

Larry - In case you forget, he is avaricious. He'll do anything for money. Tell me what did he do to you to make you so into him?

Tin - I have nothing to do with him anymore. So don't ever mention him to me again. (Grabbed his bag and walked down the bench.)

Larry watched Tin walking away from him. Larry clenched his fist too tight, it turned white.

Larry - You and I cannot live in the same world, Ai Can.

Can was already home. He went to his bed and threw himself onto it. He felt like he could sleep till morning and now the time was only a little past noon.

He quickly set his alarm on his phone to 4 P.M. just in case he didn't wake up to go to work at 5 P.M.

Yes, he was not going to skip work because he feels like he will feel better after taking a 3 hours nap.

He was about to fall into a deep sleep just when a message popped up on his phone. He didn't want to read the message but it could be an emergency so he forced himself to read it.

The message was from Tin.

Tin: after school, can we meet? I'm sorry about everything. I really want to talk to you in person. It's not going to take long. Please come to the grocery store where you used to work. It's very important.

After reading the message, Can placed his phone on the table next to his bed and shut his eyes to sleep. He will deal with Tin later after when he wakes up.

School hours ended in a blink of an eye. Tin walked out to his car and opened the front door just to had someone from behind him pushed it back to close it.

Tin didn't have to turn around to see who it was. he knew it's Larry.

Tin - what do you think you're doing?

Larry - get inside my car.

Tin noticed Larry's car was already parked right in front of him, blocking his only way out.