The New Can

Can - Tin, I am not your rainbow.

Tin shot him a confused look, blinked his eyes, and finally realized what Can was coming from.

Tin - damn, what possessed me to write something so cringey.

Can - I don't think is cringey at all. It just that you valued me too much.

Tin scoffed.

Tin - so your business is me, huh?

Can nodded as he heard the seriousness in Tin's voice.

Tin - what now? Now that you found me, are you going to bring me back home?

Can - that was my plan, but I've been thinking. I don't want you to hate me so I'm not going to force you if you don't want to.

Tin scoffed again but this time, with a laugh.

Tin - thanks. I appreciated.

Tin stood up from his chair, ready to leave.

Can - I'll take you--.

Tin - no need. This is goodbye.

Tin interrupted Can for saying anything more.

Can stood up and blocked Tin's way.

Can - I'm heading there anyway. I made a promise to Mia. I have to meet with Teen and little Mia.

Tin - then go meet them. I have to go to work.

Tin tended to leave again but his arm was grabbed by Can.

Can - I know you don't have anything to do on Friday.

Tin gave Can a look; an unhappy one.

Tin - you know what, Can? you actually dig too much into my personal life. It's pissing me off, stop it.

Can - and do you actually think that I'm going to let you push the farewell button just like that after 4 years?

Tin gulped as Can leaned in closer, gripping Tin's arm so right.

Can - I waited this long just to see you again; I'm not going to let you run away anymore.

Tin's jaw muscles tighten to the desperate and angry tone of Can's voice. This is the first time Tin felt so little, especially to Can. The person who stared intently at Tin is now a totally different person. The years did changed Can a lot and it had Tin wonder what could possibly be the reason that made Can this way.

Tin - so what's your deal, huh? Get to the point because you're making me hate you right now.

As soon as Can heard that, he let go of Tin and Tin took a couple of steps back, making sure he is not going to be grab again.

Can - don't you want to hear about your family? how they live for this past 4 years?

Tin stared deeply at Can. The questions worried him as his heart race in a rapid speed.

Can - just because you see your brother and your niece and they look okay to you; that doesn't mean they are doing fine.

Tin - what do you mean?

************author's note*************
Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to update soon.