step-brother embarrassing time

The strong grip person was no other than Tin, who firmly clutched on Can's knuckle and not letting go. Can had to struggle a few times in order to broke free from the hold.

Tin - (smirked) Ai Can, you're sure really like to punch. Is that all you can do?

Can pay no attention to Tin at all. He was still furious at Larry.

Larry - (pointed at Can.) you want to punch me? I want to see you try again.

Can - P' no.

Techno, who was trying really hard to calm down the situation, shifted his eyes to Can.

Can - next time, aim for his head.

Techno - (eyes widen) Ha!?

Larry - fuck you, Can! I'll make sure this soccer team will go down anyway! There will not be next time. You watch!

Can - what are you gonna do? Kick us out for doing nothing wrong. The ball didn't even hit you, quit being such a drama queen.

Larry's face was distorted with rage.

Larry - Ai Can!!

Techno stepped in between them, pushing Can behind him.

Techno - umm...break it up, guys. Larry, I was the one who kicked the ball to you. I AM SORRY...okay. Now can we just forget about everything?

Larry - forget about everything?! (Repeated with rage) I was the one who almost got hit in the head! What if I really do get hit? Do you have enough income to fully take responsibility?!

Techno never really gets angry on the things that are not necessary but this time, Larry did took it a bit too far.

Techno - do I have enough income? (A soft sigh escaped from his lips as he raised his chin up a bit.) I'm a third-year student. (Looked at Larry from head to toe.) What are you, first years? Let me tell you something kid, I live longer than you and I'm pretty sure I can take more responsibility than you. You don't come and ask me that question when you're still living under your parent's allowance.

All the members couldn't hold in their laughter while Larry's eyes waver in embarrassment.

Larry - You! You shut up! You watch! I'll-

Can - (cuts him off) just quit it, P'. Don't make yourself look even more pathetic than you already am.

Tin tighten his jaw muscle. The whole time when he stood there, Can didn't even look at him one bit. Not even a second. What can he do to grabbed Can's attention.

***Inside the boy's locker room, Techno was getting phrased by all the team members.

Techno - thank you! Thank you! You guys thought I was so brave but inside here...(pointed to his heart) I was so scared. I was trying so hard not to pee my pant you know.

Everyone laughed.

Can finished taking a shower as he grabbed his backpack and about to head out.

Can - P' No, I'm off.

Techno - ow Can, some of us are to go hang at the bar tonight. Do you want to come?

Can - not tonight, I have to work a four hours shift.

Techno - what? (Looked at his watch) 8 till midnight?

Can - yeah.

Techno - okay be careful then.

Can - (turned to Techno with a glare) don't say that, you're gonna jinx me.

Techno - (slowly cover his mouth) oops.

A moment later, Tin walked into the gas station and walked straight to the cashier.

Can was in the back, checking all the boxes that were supposed to be delivered in store. Then suddenly, his employer called out to him.

Employee - Ai Can, someone's here to see you.

Can blinked his eyes. Who would come and see him at work? His dad?

Can walked up to the register and the person was having his back turned to him. The person turned around when he noticed that Can was there. He was Tin.

Can - (crushed his eyebrows together.) Why are you here?