the struggles at home

Mr. Vich was shouting at the detective on the phone.

Mr. Vich - I don't care about any consequences! I just want my boy back! I pay you to find him so get your ass to work!! (Shut his cellphone and jammed it on the table.) Arrgg!!

Tul was looking at his father while comforting his mother who weeps silently.

Tul - dad... please, not so loud.

Mr. Vich - waiting for the police it's like waiting for a decay! I can't stand this anymore! It's been over a week now and still no sign of Tin anywhere.

Tul - well being angry won't help anything.

Mr. Vich - (pointed at Tul angrily) Tul, are you mentoring me? Your brother was kidnapped and we have no idea where he could be. Instead of sitting here doing nothing, you should go find your brother!

Tul - (stood up from sitting) dad. I said not so loud. Mia is in the house and mom is crying. Can you be a little more mature than this?

Mr. Vich - (slapped on the table so hard, it echos.) Oh, are you playing daddy on me now? Are you my dad? It's all your fault! It's because I listened to you, now Tin is gone!

Anger rushed through Tul's veins.

Tul - Tin went out that door because you hit him!

Mr. Vich - And who told me to hit him ever since he was a kid!? Was it not you?!

Tul - Dad I can't believe you said that? Yes, it was my fault. I am to blame and I admited! But what about you? Are you saying that you are the most wonderful dad ever on the planet? I was a kid at that time, you ARE a father and you hit him with no mercy. It's actually very shameful for you to put the blame on me now! Also, ever since I married to Nana, I told you a hundred times not to hit him anymore! You are the reason why Tin was kidnapped!

Mrs. Vich - stop! Stop this right now!!

Mrs. Vich cried as she stood up in frustration. Mr. Vich and Tul looked at her in shock because it was actually the first time they ever saw her burst out like that.

Mrs. Vich - just stop...(cried) my poor child. It was all my fault. If... if I protect him just once... then he will still be here with me. (Tears fell down to her cheeks nonstop.) I am sorry, Tin... I am so sorry...

Tul - (trying to hold back tears) mother... (rushed to embrace his mom) it's not your fault. It was mine. I was greedy at my young age and done so many bad things to Tin. You didn't do anything, mother... it was me the whole time. It was me...

Mr. Vich dropped down on a chair. He looked at his hands...those hands were the hands that hit his son over and over. He clenched his teeth while glaring at his hands. He always worries about Tin, but the more he worried, the more he beat him. He beat him to the point that he can't stop yet in his heart, he loves him to death. What kind of father is he? He asked himself. A father who only portraits the opposite of what he's feeling is indeed stupid. A father like him shouldn't even be a father at all. Tears fell down as his mind reflects all the horrible things he did to his son.

Tul looked at his dad and his heart aches. The sight of his family crying, the sight of no Tin, and the feeling of guilt are now pounding in everyone's head. He couldn't do anything to make it all better. All he could do right now was stay here and wait for Tin to come back.

Meanwhile...

No words can describe how horrible this is what Mr. Fah. He couldn't even look at Larry because of how mad he is. Mrs. Fah cried in disappointment... hitting and pushing Larry on the shoulders while Larry just let her. She screamed at her son as she jerked him on the arms. Larry couldn't talk. After telling them what really happened to Can and Tin, he was devastated and scared.

Now what?...

What will happen to him now?

Is he going to jail?

He didn't mean to. He didn't want anyone to die... but since it has already happened, he couldn't live as nothing happened. He has to take his punishment.

Mr. Fah - Larry.

Larry shot his head up at his stepfather, surprised and curious of what he's going to say. Because at this point, Mr. Fah should be hitting him and screaming at him now, but none of that is happening.

Larry - y-yes...

Mr. Fah - what are you going to do now?

Larry - (shook his head) what do you want me to do? I'll cooperate.

Mr. Fah - are you sure?

Larry nodded as he blinked out a tear.

Mrs. Fah stood up and went to kneel down to her husband.

Mrs. Fah - Honey, please... Larry didn't mean for it to happen. Please let him go...

Larry - (Shut his eyes tight) Mom! Stop! I can't be help anymore!

Mrs. Fah turned to look at her son with watery eyes.

Larry - I killed Can and Tin... I deserve what's coming my way. I'll turn myself in.

Mr. Fah - no...

Larry snapped a confused look at him.

Mr. Fah - when is the day you have to go meet with those criminals.

Larry - (wavered his eyes to think) at...at the end of this week.

Mr. Fah - good. You still have time.

Mrs. Fah stood up from kneeling.

Mrs. Fah - what are you planning to do.

Mr. Fah - (ignored his wife and walked to Larry) instead of cooperating with me, cooperate with the police and Have. Those. Criminals. Arrested.

Larry couldn't look away from his stepfather's eyes. His eyes were so calm but serious in a threatening way that had Larry gulped from the spot.

Mr. Fah - then... we can deal with your problem after.