tin's house ((warning)mature))

Man - Mr. Tin! Please help me! (Struggled from the hold of securities.) Mr. Tin!

Tin let go of Can when he heard his name was called.

The man formed a teary-eyed, relieved smile when Tin noticed him as if Tin was his fairy-godfather.

Tin - Dr. Lex, everything is going to be alright. If you just cooperate with the police right now--

Dr. Lex - No Mr. Tin, you don't understand! You are the only one who can help me right now! You said you'll help me! Mr. Tin, you promised!

Officer - (jerked on Lex) quiet your voice down!

The doctor struggled a few more times, so obsessing with Tin. When things got quieter, the doctor got tired and laid back on his chair, weeping like a failure.

Tin pulled a chair and sat next to the doctor.

Tin - Doc, are you cool down to listen to me now?

Lex - I don't know, Mr. Tin.... I don't know...

Tin - (sighed) Your boy is alright.

Lex - (eyes lifted up and turned to Tin really fast.) What? Are you for real, Mr. Tin?!

Tin nodded.

While driving back to the orphanage, Tin tried his hardness to explain everything to Can but Can, who was not on his functioning mind right now, told Tin to put that aside and wait in the morning.

Can - Tin...

Tin - hm?

There was a pause from Can and made Tin kind of worried.

Can - I'm tired. I want to rest at your home tonight.

That came out of nowhere. Tin took a glance at Can and back on the road. Can do looked exhausted. He had been going through a lot today.

Tin - but I have to go put the kids to sleep.

Can - it's late. Don't you think they might be asleep right now?

Tin - (nodded) you're right. (Turned his wheel to a different direction.) Are you sure you don't want to go sleep at your hotel? It's more comfortable than my house.

Can - (shook his head) I'm...I'm scared.

Tin - of what?

Can - that you might disappear again.

Tin bit his lips. He must have scared Can a lot due to the point that Can become this awareness for him.

Tin - okay.

***Tin opened the door to his house and let Can in.

Tin - It's pretty small since I live alone. I don't sleep here often. I usually sleep at the shelter.

Can - (sat down on the sofa.) Oh, I wonder why?

Tin gave him a confused look.

Can - nightmares?

Tin avoided eyes instantly.

("How did he--?")

Tin shut his eyes and took off his jacket.

Tin - No, I don't have nightmares.

Can - Teen told me.

Tin opened his eyes, feeling a little furious.

("Teen, why you...")

Can - don't get mad. I was curious about why you brought him a night light so I asked.

Tin - you know...sometimes, you don't need to know every little thing about me.

Can - (glared at him) I need to know, or else you're just going to keep me worrying.

Tin placed his jacket on top of his chair and gave Can a sincere look.

Tin - Can, I'm sorry... for making you worried.

Can couldn't help but smile back.

After a shower, Can got out of the bathroom wearing one of Tin's pajamas. He spotted Tin who was preparing some blankets inside a room. Can peeped his eyes inside and found the room unbelievably small.

Can - wow, this room is almost the size of a closet.

Tin laughed.

Tin - the guess room is kind of small, but you'll be fine. Get some rest. (About to walk out but Can gripped his arm.)

Can - I'm hungry.

Tin gave him a "seriously" look, but Can just stared back at him with puppy dog eyes.

Tin - (sighed) I'll see what I can find the fridge. (The grip on his arm got tighter.) Hm?

Can - no.

Tin could see the change in Can's eyes, so full of intention and yearning.

Can - I'm not hungry for food.

Before Tin could move away, Can's mouth was on his. Tin stumbled back when Can threw himself onto him more and moved his hungry mouth against his. Tin was awkwardly pushing Can away and they each struggle with each other for quite a while, one wanting the other and the other refuses. Can pulled away just to push Tin down onto the bedsheets. Since Tin's lips were not participating with his, he's going to have to make him. He jumped on top of him aiming for a kiss again but Tin tilted his face to the side, avoid any contact with Can. But that doesn't stop Can, he kissed Tin on the cheek and excessively moved down to his neck.

Tin - Can! Sto--!

Can's mouth covered Tin's before Tin could say any further.

Tin tilted his face to the other side to evade the kiss but Can's mouth followed him every move.

Can kissed Tin enthusiasm to one point his mouth laid on Tin's earlobe and started to nibble on it. Then he felt his shoulders were firmly grabbed by Tin, trying to push him off.

Tin - I thought you said you were tired.

Can lifted his head up enough to where he could see Tin in the eye. He grabbed onto Tin's wrist and pinned them down to the side, leaving Tin no protection in between.

Can - (whispered right on Tin's ear) not when it's this exciting.

************author's note*************

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈