Can and Tin's family

Tin couldn't take any more of this nonsense. He punched Tul so hard, Tul flew to the ground.

Tin - is this what you want? I literally come all the way here just to see you cry, begging me to throw a fucking blowup. Just see how ridiculous this is!

Tul - (the side of his mouth turned purple) Tin...

Tin - I really hate you, I really am... .but I will forgive you. I have put sister-in-law and Mia in such a pain for so long now, it's time I have to repay them back. This is the least I can do...but that doesn't mean the history will also fade. They'll still be there...like the marks on my body.

Tul - (shook his head) but I don't deserve this.

Tin - either you like it or not, I'm not the one to decide your punishment. Just take good care of your family, that's all I'm asking you.

Tin turned away and began walking.

Tul - you're here because of Can, right?

That stopped Tin from walking and turned back to look at Tul.

Tin - what?

Tul - did Can tell you to forgive us?

Tin - no one tells me to do anything.

Tul - Can, he is such a peaceful guy. If it weren't for him, mother would have suicide. In fact, he saved us all.

Somehow the last sentence made Tin's heart go wild. And now all he wanted in the world was to know what Tul was talking about.

Flashback:

Can opened the door and frowned at a certain someone.

Can - you again?

Tul - (nodded) yes.

Can - dude this is like a thousand times already! Like I told you before, I'm not going to say it again!

Tul - please, my mother is in the hospital. she's been crying all day she won't eat anything. Will you please come to the hospital, please?

Can - what does that have anything to do with me?

Tul - maybe if she sees you; she would eat. look, my mom, she misses Tin a lot and if she sees someone that was with Tin when Tin was gone, maybe she will be happy.

Can stare at him, half thinking should he go, half thinking should he not. But his concern about Tin's mother has won out.

Can - okay. (Look away, trying to show that he doesn't want to go) now?

Tul smiled happily.

Tul - Yes. If that would be possible.

Can didn't make any eye contact and just walked upstairs.

Can - let me go get my stuff.

*** When they arrived at the hospital, Can followed Tul to a room where Tul's mother was in.

Mr. Vich was there with a bunch of nurses, trying to calm down his wife. Can was in shock, he didn't know things would be such a mess just for not telling where Tin is. The nurses pinned Mrs. Vich to the bed and shot her with a needle on her forearm. When the medication spread inside of her, she slowly cools down.

Tul - (walked to his father with a worried face) what happened this time?

Mr. Vich just shook his head.

Mr. Vich - same. All she wanted was for me to bring Tin back. (Turned to Tul) where have you been?

Tul says nothing but just gestured his eyes to Can. When Mr. Vich sees him, his eyes went unsteady.