Things get intresting!

(Cory and Rain have both won a seat in this exclusive opportunity. As a result, they are being sent by a major company to Brussels, Belgium for 2 months. On this trip they are to learn about the culture and region of Belgium. Now, Cory and Rain are meting for the first time at a private air base in West Virginia.)

" Nice to meet you, I'm Cory"

"Same here My name is Rain"
While they engaged in their small talk They stood outside in the sun on a clear sunny day. Not a cloud nor gust of wind near. The sun blazed down on to them hot and fearlessly. Both had bags stuffed with a wardrobe amount of clothing. Their parents frantically exchanging numbers and praying for their well being. Looking far down the concrete runway the smaller private jet Cruze down closer to them.
When it came to a stop, a fairly tall and slender old  man with a head full of laid back Snow White hair came out of the cockpit and onto the runway. He was head to toe dressed to impress. His uniform was perfect without a wrinkle and decorated with achievements.
He slowly limped toward us.

" Hello youngins, I'm Charles de Graham, retired Air Force pilot and representative of the Belgium embassy, I'll be your pilot for your journey"

His deep green eyes scanned them. Cory and Rain stood there nervously and uncomfortable. Him taking note of this gave them a little smirk and went over to comfort there parents.

While walking away he turned back to look at them
" You guys can but your bags on the plain if you'd like.

He turned back around and continued to walk toward their parents
"He's a bit odd don't you think" Rain said while  looking toward him walking away.

" Oh . . . Cut him a break he's just old" Cory grinned and gave her a pat on the back. They turned and began to walk toward the plain. He tried to dismiss it but what Rain said still lingered in his mind.