Red lights

As the plane shook Cory and Rain simultaneously turned their heads to look at one another as if the other one knew what to do.
" She said grab the bags!" Pointing, Rain rushed and snatch the bag. She dug her nails into the plastic and opened the it. Cory followed, while desperately digging through the bag Mr. Graham came out of the cock pit.
"Bring those bags and come here!" He urged.
Cory and Rain ran to him. He rummaged through the bag urgently sliding straps and cloths over them. His hands worked fast, fasting and tying various straps and strings.
In the mist of all the chaos Rain came to a realization.
"Wait, If your here,.. who's in the cockpit?" while locking eyes with Mr. Graham he shortly paused;the stress and tension of the situation becoming more real. his actions came to a halt and he reluctantly responded.

"Hopefully a higher power"

Out of the bag Mr.Graham pulled out a yellow block. It was dense and compacted with yellow plastic material. He picked at a small red tab on the side of the cube.

"When you're close to the water press this. Hold each others hand . . . whatever you do don't let go" He placed the cube in Cory's hands.

"You're going out that door" He lifted himself; his old body could barley carry him to the door but he did. His old fingers gripped the red handle. Cory and Rain looked at each in amazement.

"You want us to go now" Rain questioned the unreasonableness of the demand setting in.

With that statement the cabins lights flickered of and the cabin was dark with the exception of red light from the cockpit spilling in. A siren began to Blast loud warning noises.

"Yes"

his once cold and harsh eyes became more sincere and his statement firm.

"But w--" Cory muttered until Mr. graham swiftly interrupted

"Its time for you to go, Remember press the red Tab and most importantly . . .Don't let go."

His eye began to tear up and a single droplet fell down his face but his expressions mwere still the same.His hand pushed down on the handle and they were sucked out the plain