Its your Chance Ivan

*Megan and Ivan left the central district in La Massana, Andorra to execute the body drop over the North Atlantic Ocean. They are currently at 41.112469,-16.875000 flying south west.*

Megan monitored the controls while Ivan stared blankly out the window. He'd been doing that for a while.

" Are you going to talk to me or sulk on this for your life time?" Megan flicked one of the switches over head and rested her hands on her lap.

" Look I don't want to talk alright"Ivan said turning his head farther to the window

" no not alright, your mission is your mission and you serve it. Don't you remember that from our training"

Ivan quickly turned his head to her and defended his emotions."

"Look where that got me soo far, doing body drops ten years in with a 5th year recruitment. You couldn't understand"

" Well I' at least thought you'd see me as your partner not just a 5th year recruitment. You don't have to be so bitter just because others are doing better than you. You can be s...."

"Wait a second"Ivan interrupted
" What?"
" do you see that"
On all of the body drops both Megan and Ivan had been on they never discovered something so bizarre as this. A yellow and orange raft in the middle of the ocean floating. It registered to them both as terribly out of place.
" Is there someone in it?" Megan inquirers
" let's find out" Ivan flicked the dashboard and on the high tech screen the coordinates switch to a retina screen camera from below.
" yes"
" let down the ladder and turn on the mic we're gonna save these bodies before we drop the others"
" like a universal trade of" Ivan laughed uncontrollably to a joke that came across more disturbing to Megan than anything.
" stop laughing and Call central district this is the big break you been looking for"