Dear Ivan and Megan

* this chapter of the story shifts view from Cory and Rain to another pair of characters, Their story and how they fall in line with Cory and rain will become more apparent with time-Thank you for reading so far-Tanya B.*

CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK

They paced down the hall of blank walls to the same beat. Sharply turning corners  with their eyes facing forward faces stern and set for a goal. They approached a grand woden door. Stopping in front of the door Megan reached her hand out for the buzzer.
BUZZZ !!!!
A voice responded
"Name and district"
They stated their credentials and entered.

What the bored members said was almost all a blur but clearly frustrating.

Megan looked up to Ivan's face. He bit his bottom lip hard and kept his view forward.
" let's go to one of the conference rooms and try to relax before we go out on this mission ok"
Megan was worried. She had seen Ivan mad but never this mad.
Once they arrived at the conference room they sat across the table from one another.
" Look I know you're upset so I'll give you a minute to let out a little steam before we start alright."
Ivan stood up and ran his hand over his face. He gripped his hair and tugged at the dark black strands out of frustration.
" Megan I put 10 years 10 YEARS of my life to the E.A.D.D. I wanted for the longest to get a Board assignment. Everyone who joined the year I did has long been assigned one! I shouldn't be given this amateur hand me down clean up body drop assignment from the 7th district!"
He paced back and forth swing his arms in the air. Anger an Rage spilling out his mouth.
"This was suppose to be the operation that defined my career An IMPORTANT board assignment All I wanted was acclaim and respect! It's what I DESERVE!" He screamed
Then, He swung back behind his head and slammed his fist into the wall. His fist landed inside the wall. He pulled it out and let it rest on his side with small cuts leaking with blood.
Megan sat back in the roiling chair unamused staring at him going through his moment of rage "Are you ready now?"
"Yes, The helicopter is full we'll leave in 5"