Smoth Sailing

The emergency door swung open and snapped of into the air. With it Charles DE Graham was sucked out and so were Cory in Rain. In the middle of the sky, In the middle of no where They held tightly to one an others hand while they descended to the surface of the earth. It was a short amount of time in reality almost just a blink. However, it felt as if they were falling down into the uncertainty of the ocean forever. Cory pressed the red tab when the details of the ocean water became more apparent; the waves slowly crashing against one another. The yellow box inflated and formed into a plastic raft in the air, a small string attached to Cory's wrist attached him to the flotation device. Its weight pulling them down even more.Cory Tightened his grip;squeezing to Rain's hand, determine to not let go like Mr.Graham told him. Rain responded the same. Within the blink of an eye the yellow raft slapped against the water. Rain and Cory sunk into the shockingly cold water rapidly. the string pulled them close to the surface of the water and near the raft. Cory pulled rain through the water. Pushing up, struggling through the water Cory Emeraged to the surface.

"HUH U ugh....-----"Cory reached for breath.

shortly after Rain popped up. Treading over the water, They swam toward the raft and it took the last bit of their strength to climb in. They rooled into the raft and slouched back into the corner of the raft; where the orange canopy provide the re leavings shade. Water dripped down Rains face and her clothes were soaked with the salty water. Cory's dark ginger hair had stuck to his head and face. a breeze came by and caused them to shiver in their wet clothes. Rain unzipped her jacket and took her arms out the sleeves. she balled the jacket up and water beggan to drip off of it onto her. Just as she readied her arm to throw it out into the open sea Cory reached for her arm and stopped her.

"WHAT are you doing! . . . you cant throw that out into the sea"

Cory urged while lowering her arm and putting soaking wet jacket inbetween them.

"sea animals can smell it, like sharks . . . I dont think you want any sharks over here."

his sarcastic tone frustrated Rain;resulting in her throwing the saturated jacket to the other side of the raft.she looked desperatley to were the jacket landed. her mind searched a thousand thoughts. Then, something caught her eye. a fold in the fabric that went horizantely like a well disguised seam in the interior of the boat. She reached for it and pulled out what seemed to be a booklet.

"What is it" Cory muttered

"I dont know, you tell me" Rain tossed the book onto Cory's chest.

He opened the book and examined the cover. he looked at the cover and began to read out loud

"How to survive in the sea great!"

He tossed the book to the right of him and faced toward the open blue sea

"where are we?"

A Sea of ChangesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara