The end

Outside the west side exit the sunset light hit Cory and Rains faces warm and glowing. A sense of tranquility washed them. Cory held Rain tight in his arms. There was a peace in watching the little children get in one of the cars and get driven off to safety.

" we did good" Cory said
" I hope we did good enough" Rain responded

Ou of the building the two men who brought the children here were in handcuffs being shoved into a police car. Out of that cars driver seat came Mr. Paul. He grinned and spoke to them.

" you guys did good I am proud"

" proud of these Americans?" Rain joked

"Yes even these Americans" Mr. Paul chuckled. He extended his hand out for a shake when a familiar voice was heard.

" WAITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone turned around to find a red and angry Abby. Her nostrils flared and she had her eyes on Cory and Rain. Stomping over to them she took her earpiece out and fiddled with it.

"What the hell is this Agent Abby?" Mr. Paul questioned.

" these Americans can't be trusted! Listen to how they went behind our back!"

She managed to get the audio to play. She replayed the conversation about breaking the door and changing the plan.

Everyone listened.

Everyone!

When the clip came to an end everyone laughed jaw dropped. The space was silent.
Then, out of no where, Mr. Paul swiftly wiped out his gun and readied it.

"Where did you get this" Rain asked

" you press the button once to talk for 1 minute you press it twice, it listens until you press it a third time to reset." Abby said

" we don't like liars here" Mr.Paul  informed Cory and Rain

" Look we can..."

"NOOOO!"  He screamed

"RUUNNNNN!" Rain screamed and with that they were off. Bullets rang loud. We turned the corner to the back of the building. To the right was forestation and too the left was the back of the building.

Over the sound of her beating heart Rain heard an agonizing sound.

"AGHGAaghgGHAhfhffhash!!!!" Cory screamed
It was terrible. The sound of his foot steps faded away and she knew he was gone.  She heard the gun shoots stop.

Am I safe?
She asked herself
She walked into the forestation and rested on a tree. She cried for about a minute and that would have been enough. But someone caught her eye.

"Well if it isn't Rain" a voice said from behind her back.

It walked around and presented itself to Rain.

"Ivan"

" You made me look like a fool, you and Cory did this"

"I've been here forever and never had a mission like this you are spoilled!"

" No Ivan you are jealous! I lost a lot today can't you see that. "
Rain broke into tears.

She stood up angry

Ivan pulled out a gun with shakey hands and pointed it at her
, "Can't you see that I never had anything, that was all I wanted! The chance you just got!"
Ivan's voice was shake your but loud. He egged closer to her the barrel looking her down. And in the moment something took over rain. She grabbed the gun from him and pointed it at him. Without hesitation or a second thought she fired dead into his temple. His body dropped to the floor and blood spilled from his head.

Then Rain did what she had been doing since she had first came to the E.A.D.D after crashing in the ocean. She Ran. She Ran as far as her legs would take her. She found herself on a coast, right as the sun began to hit the water before sundown. Tears traced her face and guilt weighed heaven on her heart.she held the gun in her hand shakey and uncertain. The sun hit halfway to the water.

"I-I'm sorry Cory, I'm sorry I couldn't save us I'm sorry all this happened." She whimpered fighting back the last of her tears. She threw her land yard with the key to their room from around her neck and into the ocean. Tears flowed down her face.

With a gun in hand and Cory's death on her mind she pulled the gun up to her head and placed the barrel to her skin. Resting her finger on the trigger she gave herself a count down.

3

2

She pulled the trigger and the gun went off. Her head layed on the beach. Her blood seeping into the grains of sand. Everything was silent. The sun set below the water line and it became dark.

Now Cory and Rain had truly seen a sea of changes.