salon

After scurrying down the endless halls They found Mr.Paul

"What the hell man!" Cory Sreamed to him
"Watch the tone little boy, what's your problem"
"You never told us the mission was tonight" Rain stated
"Ohh guess I didn't" he paused and looked down to us and sighed
"Well guess you have to get ready then I'll take you to the identity department."

The identity department???

He started walking of in some different direction.

" I guess we follow" Cory suggest

Once again they go down the endless halls and make countless turns until they approach the department.

At the door they were met by to chic dressed men with matching lite blue eyes.

"Ohh children... that's a first I love a challenge" the one one the left giggled

" have fun boys" Mr. Paul smirked and turned away

Pulling Cory and Rain into the large vast room they were met with colorful racks of clothes and accessories that appeared to be endless.

"Agh where do we start" the second man smiled

They began rummaging through the colors screaming across the room to one another

"How about a night look"
" this is a parent not a cat walk"
" short or long dress for the miss"
" they older groups wear long dresses"
" the sir can wear a matching suit they are competing together are they not?"

" as much a twin can"

Their conversation faded out the farther down the closet they got bit a new face walked in.

"Hi I'm agent Abby"

"Hellooo?" Cory said nervously extending his hand for a shake
" I'll be acting as your mother on this mission"

The two gave them her no attention Cory and Rain no longer wanted to play or amuse this situation they wanted to just be done with it.
With their plan in mind they Already knew about her and how she would play into their plan.

She took offense to this and it was noticeable in her tone
"Alright then ... you know you are my eyes and ears so tell me what you see and hear your mouth and ear piece will be your communication with me press it once to talk with me but be discrete"

She then proceeded to storm to the back of the wardrobe.

As soon as she left Cory and Rain were pulled into the back to put on the outfits the two fashionable men choose. But , they weren't necessarily pageant ready.

"This is kinda not show stopping don't you think?" Rain inquired being the fashion forward person she is.

The man turned and chuckled in her face

" silly girl u no understand this what you wear there not on stage we pack that for you"

The other one promptly screamed

"To hair and makeup!"

They were then hauled into the make room wear they were put in Hollywood style folding chairs. The staff proceeded to tease and curl and straighten their hair. Young ladies dappled highlights on Rains face and Contrast on Cory's. They curled his bright orange hair into tight curly locks and straightened Rains into flowing strands of rich brown. They gave rain contacts that changed her dark brown eyes into hazel ones.

"That's new" Cory said observing her new look , "I think you looked even more beautiful before" he flashed one of his grins, one the Rain really needed

" You do that when you're nervous" Rain acknowledged

"What?"

"Compliment me"

"I do?"

"Yep but it's okay we have a plan we are good"

They sat silent for a while. That was until the two fashionable men walked back in and they found Abby at the door.

"Here are your outfits be stunning darlings"

They handed them duffle bags heavy with clothes. Following Abby they were lead out of the E.A.D.D and into the car that would take them on the most important mission of their young lives