Protecter?

" Wake up...aye hey listen"
The man demanded for Cory and Rains attention. With them barely awake The man began to talk to them.
" As far as you're concerned you will call me sir but my title is district lead Paul. From now on you follow my orders do you understand"
Rain protested " We don't owe you anything you should be taking us to the airport right now and put us on a plane back to the states"

" I was hoping to break the bad news to you later but you're pushing me...listen you're not going back"

Cory' s moth dropped and he met eyes with him through the car's mirror " what do you mean?"

" As far as the rest of the world is concerned you and whoever you were one the plane with are dead you don't exists anymore and you aren't Americans anymore" he told them

" I AM an AMERICAN... I pledge allegiance to the fla-."Cory said before he was cut off

" No you're not you're one of my training agents and you're awful lucky. We could have killed you and made everyone's life easier. We need you for one of our operations well more like they need you"

He threw back a picture of two fair skinned children with brown hair and green eyes. They were twins.

" Why should we help you ...or help them?"Cory Demanded
" because you don't have any other choice"
They fell silent for a minute.
"Look I don't mean to be aggressive I know this must be tough but this is just what's going to happen. We're headed to the 12 district situated in the deep country side of France and the people there or anywhere in the E. A. D.D aren't fond of «Americans » so I would drop all the patriotism"

" E.A.D.D?" Rain questioned
"European alliance of domestic defense ... and you have to defend them" he said signaling to the picture.