Tsundere - 2

Tord rested his chin on his palm, gazing at the dark eyed boy for the rest of the class until the bell rang. "You're really cute, you know that, Tom?" Tord smirked maliciously, Tom's voids for eyes widened as you could see waves of embarrassment and anger cross over him, it even took him a few seconds to form a single word. "Excuse m-me?!" He squeaked out.

"Yes, this is incredible." Tord smirked even wider, such words were music to his ears. Tom was visibly uncomfortable and embarrassed at that, he couldn't sit still and something about Tord just existing there bothered him. He had to be top dog, he couldn't let his ego fall this quickly... not again at least.

"I-I'm mad! You're distracting and I did not hear a word the teacher said the entire damn time!" Tom huffed as he heard the bell ring, right on que. He held his bag protectively and got up, announcing to the departing class. "We need to talk!" He pointed outside with as much assertion as he could muster.

Tom rushed out of the classroom and Tord followed happily. This was great. "Alright, here works..." Tom stood in the courtyard, unintentionally gaining some attention from spectators. They both merely stood a few feet away from each other awkwardly. Tom huffed; this was taking too long for his liking.

"Take this, weirdo!" The smaller boy in blue threw his arm towards Tord's chest but he quickly caught his fist and moved his grip to his wrists. They pushed back and forth for a moment, the aggression becoming overwhelming for a moment.

Before the angry boy could even blink, the taller one had pinned him to the ground with a hefty thud. A couple of students watching gasped, then perhaps laughed at the dramatic fight.

"Who are you exactly?" Tord asked the small teen who struggled helplessly before just sighing. "I'm Tom Rockwell. You know this. I've told you my name and you already pretty much know everything else about me." He looked away. "Why are you so feminine and small? Are you submissive?" Tord asked as if it was a genuine concern.

"N-no?! Don't say that!" Tom growled, this was getting weird for him. "But now I want to fuck you!" Tord sighed sadly. The poor boy just struggled even more after that. "I-I'm not- I don't mean- gch, ah!" He hesitated, shaking his head, flustered. Tord grinned, speaking softly, "You're so precious, though. The way you put up fights just to lose. What a cutie~"

He whimpered slightly, eyes watering at the humiliating statements in front of everyone. "Here, Tom." He got off of him and lifted him up into his arms to much refusal. "This isn't appropriate!" Tom panicked. He just carried him into the bathroom, which was empty luckily. "W-why?" Tom folded his arms as Tord set him down to his feet.

He accidentally let out a small whimper as he backed up against the wall, Tord inching closer before pinning his wrists against it. "N-not here! You freak!" The small boy panicked yet again and swayed his body with discontent. "But you're so adorable, I can't help myself~" Tord cooed shamelessly.

Something felt off in more ways than one. Tord ran a hand through the boy's hair soothingly, "Don't worry, I'm not that vicious, little one~" Tord smiled casually and lifted Tom up, pushing him against the stall as he undressed the boy's leggings swiftly. Tom's struggling was much weaker now. Something changed. Something was fading.

Tord just couldn't help himself, he saw this cute boy and he couldn't hold back. "Thomas..." Tord shook Tom carefully, waking him up. "W-wait what?" Tom breathed shakily and sat up quickly. "Hey... I'm sorry we fought like that. Do you feel okay?" Tord looked down, not quite expressing guilt, but... I mean, there was something there.

"Y-you... w-we were just-" He blushed, this was awkward. "We were just fighting, I knocked you out... your small little head couldn't take much apparently." He joked boldly. Tom simply went quiet, he was usually not dirty-minded in the slightest. No wonder that all happened so fast. 

"So what kind of whacky relationships you got going on?" Tord asked, staring at a couple bruises on Tom's body. "Oh I... I fall a lot." Tom said quietly while glancing away. "Okay... and what is the real reason, friend?" Tord asked which caused Tom to giggle. "Friend?" He said and noticed Tord was serious, causing his smile to fade once again. "Well I get into a lot of trouble with my dad..." He said nervously.

"He fucking hits you?" Tord grumbled angrily, startling and scaring Tom who hid under the pillow his head was on. Tord shook his head as the nurse came back into the room. "If his father is abusing him we should do a house check-up." The nurse narrowed her eyes at the serious matter. "Of course! You can stay with me Tom, if you'd like." He offered out his hand.

Tom nodded, too much happening at once for him to process fully. Tom was about to say something regarding his confusion when suddenly he was picked up. "No! Not again!" He whined helplessly. "Again?!" Tord chuckled and picked up Tom's bag and his own.

"At least we get to go home early..." Tom looked down at the ground. "Tom I've got your address here... we'll keep you updated on the house-check." The nurse explained. "Thank you..." He sighed sadly.