Oopsies - 4

"Mm..." Tom panted, backing away from their intimate kiss with dulled eyes. "What a good boy, hm?~" Tord said lowly, eyes half-lidded in lust. "You're drunk as fuck." Tord cackled and sat up a bit more so Tom slid to his lap. Tom inhaled to say something weakly but quickly passed out, falling onto Tord's chest. "I've known you for like 12 hours..." Tord mumbled with a smile.

Well I mean he is really cute... Tord just laid back a little and wrapped his arms around Tom gently. As the room fell totally silent the boy's quiet purring and subtly sweet little snoring was able to be heard, but only faintly. Tord listened, but realized he was getting tired as well. "Faen... it's only 10PM... whatever. I guess I'll go to bed early." Tord thought before carefully lifting Tom up, grabbing the backpack and putting it over his shoulder.

Paul heard it go awfully silent downstairs, "Quick Patryck!" He gasped and pointed to the guest bedroom. "Lock it so they'll both have to sleep in Tord's room! I want them to be boyfriends so Tord can actually prove he has emotions!"

"Idiot..." Pat groaned and took a lock-pick. He used it to lock the guest bedroom door with ease. They heard Tord coming up the stairs and quickly backed away, throwing the pick on the floor and smiling nervously together.

"Sorry, Tom just... he fell asleep." Tord looked down at Tom's face, he looked so peaceful. Pat folded his arms and gave Tord the mom look. "Du vet at jeg ikke kan forstå engelsk, ikke sant?" Pat sighed. Tord gasped and stood besides the guest room door. "Beklager, jeg glemte helt..." Tord put his hand on the doorknob and twisted but it didn't budge.

"Oh, sorry son! That door is having problems right now..." Paul shrugged, sweating a bit. Tord nodded and started to walk to his room, then stopped. "Wait." He turned a bit red. "So we... I have to share a room with him? You're cool with that?" He held Tom tightly but nervously. "Sorry, again!" Pat added, Paul wasn't doing too good with the whole lying ordeal.

Tord just leaned forward and opened his room door, walking in and using his foot to shut it behind him. "He's going to be pissed..." He set Tom down on the bed and put the covers over him, then opened Tom's bag. "Might as well snoop~" He quietly chuckled to himself and looked inside.

"Books... his phone... band-aids, must be clumsy. Seems accurate.  A kni- a knife?!" Tord paused and took out the knife. "Who was he going to murder?" He glanced at the innocent and pure-looking Tom. "That boy isn't capable of hating or hurting someone... if anyone himself." Tord shook his head and put the knife back, finally finding what he had hoped to.

"This bear, he loves it!" Tord put it in Tom's arms and even in his sleep he held it tight and smiled. "So fucking cute!" He squealed quietly and put Tom's backpack aside neatly. He then closed the curtains and changed into his pajamas, climbing into bed gently as to not awake his friend.

"Can't wait to see what happens when I wake up." He shook his head and pulled the covers back up onto Tom and himself. It was nice, actually. He fell asleep calmly and quickly despite being scared of what the morning had in store for him and the smaller boy.

---

"Wake up idiot!" Tom gave a small and weak punch to Tord's chest, growling. "Faen..." Tord opened his eyes. It was bright since Tom had opened the blinds and curtains already. "Get off..." Tord sat up slightly. "Finally!" Tom crawled off of Tord and got off the bed to stand up smoothly. "I thought you had a guest room!" 

"Yeah, me too..." Tord sat up all of the way and brushed himself off. "My dads said it's locked shut somehow." Tord explained and rubbed his eyes. "Ugh! I can't deal with this, I have a headache! What happened last night?!" Tom held his head and his bear. "I made the mistake of letting you drink Smirnoff." 

"Did I have the entire bottle?" Tom asked, hopeful the answer was going to be 'no'. "Well, actually yes." Tord grinned and nodded, standing up on the other side of the bed, nearest to the closet that was far away from the door. Tom glared and huffed once more.

"You sh-shouldn't have let me!" Tord opened the closet and put on a gray shirt, then right in-front of Tom he changed his pants to some black sweatpants. "H-hey!" Tom groaned and covered his eyes, turning in the other direction.

"What? Changing in-front of others is normal in Norway!"