Controlling - 29

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Japanese lesson aside, we have no school! What do we do now?" Tord questioned, shaking his head away from Tom's adorableness in an attempt to focus. "Life is so empty without school. I hated it and all don't get me wrong but... how am I going to get an education? How do I make friends now? I've got nothing to do!" Tom complained a bit, he knows he should be thankful though. 

"You get to spend time with me! If you really want I'll let you invite Edd over for today..." The Norwegian prompted in a lower voice, not happy of the thought. "'Let' me huh?" Tom quizzically asked, Tord was really controlling huh? "Well yes, yeah..." Tord nodded, ready to answer the question he predicted. "Why are you so controlling?" Tom stammered a little, Tord chuckled knowingly.

"No reason, I just love you." He replied, not satisfying Tom's curiosity. "Do you even have any other friends?" The boy in blue asked, realizing he may not. "I do, online. But I don't trust them, I know what they're up to." Wow, shocking. "You're always suspicious aren't you?" Tord laughed a little right as Tom asked him.

"Well I've got to prepare myself Thomas!" He concurred and stood up. "Prepare for what?" Tom stood in-front of him. "Well I can't rule the world if I'm not always aware or suspicious. My mind is hyperactive but only for the best of reasons, and that is to keep me and my future army safe, you know?"

"Okay let me list off all of the reasons as to why that is NOT going to work ya little commie. One, don't you realize that makes you a villain? Villains almost never win and I know how much you love to win, bit of a sore winner but my point is still just as valid." Tom giggled a bit in-between his explanation.

"Two, who the hell would join your army? Are you just gunna kidnap people?! Because there is absolutely no way anybody would just willingly join an army with some random Norwegian dude in America to commit a genocide!" But don't worry, there is a third reason.

"Fuckety Fuckin three, where is the money you need? The time? The age, effort, and again people?! You aren't going to rule the world, and If you do don't you realize you'll be sad and lonely?! You're no murderer, you love people and you have emotions, no psychopath would love somebody as calmly and kindly as you love me Tord!"

"That could be wrong." Tord sighed calmly, almost dismissing it which made Tom angrier. "BUT IT ALSO DOESN'T HAVE TO BE!" The smaller male threw his fist into Tord's chest, making Tord growl. "Don't fucking hit me, let me dream shorty!" He bent down and put his finger to Tom's chest, forcefully pushing him backwards. "You aren't supposed to mess with someone who's taller than you."

"Yeah well haven't you heard of picking on someone your own size?" Tom growled back then froze up. "Did you just admit to being short? Awe!~" Tord chuckled and picked the other boy up. "N-NO! Y-YOU'RE SHORT!" He stuttered and blushed, folding his arm's. "Honestly Tom, we may fight but you are the boy of my dreams."

"And why is that again?~" Tom huffed. "You're tiny, high-pitched voice and all, very fuckable from what I've felt, but most importantly..." Tord paused, causing Tom to kick around. "Yeah?!" He waited. "You're a tsundere." He laughed, Tom pouted. What a perfect couple they were, for the most part that is.