There's Been A Death - 5

"Well, this is America! Dumdum!" Tom retorted until Tord was done changing. "You need to chill, I'm hot anyway." He smirked, but Tom was confident in not letting up. "That is subjective..." The smaller one replied quietly. "Really? You said I was last night... I forget, was it before or after you kissed me?~" 

"W-what?!" Tom glared at Tord, his eyes asking all the questions for him. "You got on top of me and kissed me last night, Thomas~" Tord explained, loving every minute of the submissive's reaction. "A-at least I was on top..." Tom mumbled quietly, a small achievement for himself.

"Different than the usual hm?" He casually moved toward him and put a hand on his shoulder, but Tom just pulled away quickly. "Idiot, you idiot, ahh, idiot!" He scolded him in a fury. "Alright, relax you feisty little thing. We've school today." He put on a jacket and went downstairs, Tom just stumbled to get his backpack and everything back inside.

They met up downstairs as Tord was finishing up a yogurt. "Alright let's not be late!" Tom hesitantly complained. "Thomas, wouldn't you like to eat first?" Paul asked, sliding a yogurt close to him from across the table. "P-Please don't call me that! And I-I'm good..." Tom smiled a bit before rushing out the door to catch up with Tord.

"Slow little kitten aren't cha?~" Tord asked teasingly, but Tom stopped dead in his tracks. "Never use that word again." He growled in a lower tone than his usual. Tord turned to face him and glare at him, serious as well. "I'll do what I want, as I am not hurting you." He slowly approached Tom and grabbed his chin, lifting his head up so he'd look him in the eyes.

"You hear me?" Tord asked in an even deeper voice. Tom blushed and went quiet, he wasn't going to disagree... nor agree. "I'll take that as a yes." Tord stood up straight and carried on his way to the school. Tom followed close behind but not too close, he was going to behave this time.

They entered the school to a disturbing scene. "Yes, there's been a death! One girl!" The two heard and followed the trail of blood, catching onto the same gaze. Tom gasped and dropped his bag, Tord put his arm out in-front of Tom protectively. "What happened?!"

"We don't know yet! Please evacuate outside, get everyone out now!" The teacher demanded; she was in a panic. Tord grabbed Tom's arm and ushered him outside furiously. "Look up at the sky, Tom." He stated in a stern tone as he guided Tom away from the panic and back to the entrance where people gathered.

A student screamed and backed away from the two. "No!" She was on alert and Tom wasn't helping, a knife in his hand from his backpack startling others. "Thomas!" Tord shouted, nudging him assertively, "Put that thing away!" He growled though Tom merely shook his head. "I'm protecting us!" 

"Why do you even have that damn thing?!" He asked, causing Tom to think for a moment. "Ah, for safety! Like this situation right now...!" He grunted and held the knife close, the incoherent rambling of students going quiet at the sound of police sirens. Police came out carefully and stealthily, one pointing and yelling, running up to Tom with another police woman by his side

"Weapons down! Put your hands up!" He shouted at Tom as the women behind him pulled out a taser and aimed it to his arm and held it there. Tord shouted something and without even thinking he kicked the woman to the floor and tried to keep her down. "Get the fuck away from him!" Tord screamed at her, "I will fucking kill you! He's innocent!"

The other cop took the knife from Tom swiftly and moved his arms behind his back, putting him in handcuffs, then forced Tord off of the poor woman. "Get the fuck over here you two!" The officer shoved Tom closer to the police car but the hair-horned male was determined otherwise.

"Tom is innocent just as I!" He insisted, his accent thick. The woman held his arms behind his back, quickly locking on a pair of handcuffs to keep him from attacking. "He was just trying to protect you! To protect us!" He groaned, the situation becoming less dire and more annoying.

Tom was tearing up and trying to stay by Tord, he was so embarrassed. The cop pushed them in the back seat of the police car and put their backpacks by their sides, which at least made Tom feel a little better. A different group of cops patrolled the area by the school and an ambulance arrived to attempt to save the girl and look for any more suspects.

Neither attempts were successful.