Dominant - 11

-TOM'S POV-

He smirked at me and pulled me into his lap, God he's so annoying... I had to speak up! "I-I'm not an actual kitten you know?!" I wasn't sure if he did know. It's like this boy knew exactly what to do to make me blush and squirm around. I think there is another word for that tingly sensation I get from him.

"Come on, kitten, a lot of couples cuddle like this~" He sat back on the bed and leaned against the pillows that are up against the wall. I guess he's right. "W-why?" I asked. Like why would couples want to cuddle like this? He's not Santa Claus, I don't have to be in his fucking lap. My own emotions and decisions are confusing me now.

"Because in a lot of couples there is a submissive and a dominant, you're the submissive and the subs often feel safer and smaller in the dominant's lap!" I didn't understand any of that. "I'm already small enough so I don't want to feel smaller!" This is so stupid. Should I even bother asking him to elucidate?

"But I like it this way and sometimes you have to compromise." Tord said confidently and started trailing his fingers on my back, petting me practically. I calmed down and was able to muster up the courage to ask. I already knew it was something kinky. So disgusting. "What is a submissive and a dominant?" I questioned, and was soon to regret it. 

Tord pulled out his phone and quickly typed something in, then hit the sound button, displaying a robot-like voice explaining it for him. "Submissive - ready to conform to the authority or will of others; meekly obedient or passive." Hah!

"So, you think I'm submissive? Tough luck. If you're implying you're the authority, that is." I said confidently. I've never felt so smug and I hate it, but that's what a dominant does I assume. Maybe I'm not dominant, I hate this. Ugh. Tord shot me a daring glance then quickly typed something else in.

"Dominant - most important, powerful, or influential." His phone said, he proudly smiled at that. Maybe this wasn't sexual. My thoughts starting to be interrupted by his phone yet again. "If somebody identifies as being into dominance, then they probably include powerplay in their sex life, and perhaps in other aspects of their relationship. People can identify as dominant, submissive, or switch."

"Powerplay?" My mind is about to explode. I didn't realize how many words in the English language the foreigner knew but I didn't. Once again, his phone started to talk. "BDSM is a variety of sexual activities that range from roleplaying, dominance and submission, restraints and a variety of other sexual behaviors. BDSM relationships vary from other sexual relationships as there is a dominant and submissive partner in BDSM." Tord was just so happy at those words.

"R-restraints?" Don't get me wrong, I know what that word means. I just don't under- "Restraints - a measure or condition that keeps someone or something under control or within limits." Why was I feeling weird hearing all of these definitions?! "Y-you can stop now, weirdo!" I called out rather than thinking it in my head.

"What's wrong, Tom?" He definitely knew what was wrong. Everything. Everything was wrong. "Th-those words..." I said quietly, thinking more about them. I shifted uncomfortably as he stared me down. But he wasn't looking at my eyes. "Thomas or Kitten, then?" He said with a vicious smirk on his face, I followed his gaze and shut my legs closed, my knees hitting each other. Oh my god! 

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't make myself. "Nngh!" Oh, never-mind then. Oh, oh no. The strange friend I suddenly regret befriending pushed me forwards from on his lap so I landed at the bed on my stomach. He then got on top of me to keep me from moving so I was in his control. So this is restraining?

"I thought I told you no swearing. Maybe we should make rules here, Thomas." I blushed and closed my eyes... he wasn't joking, was he? "So Thomas is the one that makes you flustered, hm?~" He said in a more seductive voice, as if his accent wasn't enough. "Do you remember what I said I'd do if you misbehaved?" I do remember. I do.

Is it weird that I knew this was going to happen. Is it weird I want this to happen?-