Like Hell - 37

"Can't that hurt you really bad?!" I watched the man on the screen moan and struggle in pain and pleasure. "Well it hurts like hell, yes!" Tord replied and turned his phone back around so he could watch. "Tom do you submit to me completely?" Tord asked, glancing at me. "I-I think so?" I said, I completely consent and submit to him by choice, so I don't entirely understand what he is asking of me.

"Would you be willing to prove that?" He continued, turning his phone off. "Yes?" I replied, I could sort of understand where we was getting at by now. "What about breath play?" Tord inched closer to me. "How do you play with breath? Maybe show me first?" I was completely unaware, never-mind the whole understanding thing. "Really?"

"I won't die will I?" I replied, getting a bit nervous. "No you can't die from it, even if you passed out I'd stop and while you were asleep you'd start to breath again." Tord assured me, though I still didn't want to pass out either. "Go... ahead then?" I had no idea what I was getting myself in to.

Tord pulled me into his lap and wrapped an arm around my chest to keep me there, then put a hand over my mouth and nose... he's literally just suffocating me?! I waited for a moment, how was this supposed to be kinky? I'm just going to feel miserable. "Mmmph..." I muffled a word into his hand's, this was just boring-

"Mph." I said again as I started to need air. I really don't want to die this way, please. "Mmmmmmph!" I put my hand on his arm, trying to pull it away while starting to squirm. It didn't hurt or anything, it was just a natural reaction of fear at the moment. "It's okay Tom." Tord whispered and put a hand on my crotch, causing me to lift my leg's up and whimper quietly. "You get to breath once you cum."

Tord started quickly rubbing against my crotch, making me arch my back and moan, I needed air badly, I was so desperate for release. It only took a few more seconds before I came and Tord quickly removed both of his hand's from my body, I gasped for air and clang onto Tord. "Scary is it?" Tord chuckled and pet my hair as I panted and held onto him.

"Y-yes, b-but I tr-trust you..." I whined a little, loosing control of the sounds that came out of my mouth. "This is going to be a tiring day for you if you get worked up that easily Thomas." Tord sighed and cuddled me protectively. "Just... g-give me a few... m-minutes..." I nodded and waited until I was ready for anything once again.

"Alright, I won't do it since we just did, but I want you to ask me something. 'Daddy please fuck my tight ass'." Tord said, I glared at him. In what world would those words come out of my mouth?! "3... 2... 1..." He counted as I just gave him a 'no fucking way' kind of glare. "Alright, fine then." Tord groaned. I knew I was going to be in some sort of trouble.

He lifted my shirt with his hand and before I could say anything a familiar sensation was on my chest. "N-not the clip!" I whined and tensed up. "What did you expect?" He smirked and watched me, I just panted and drooled a little, I couldn't help it. "So cute!" Tord stared at me, how embarrassing!

"I-I met you while running into you on the streets and said that you're stupid, you called me feminine and from your he-hentai... and now we're... doing this." I panted out, just trying to get a hold of how I came to this point in my life. "Well yeah." Tord shrugged it off casually, was this normal for him?

"Why are you not concerned?" I held on to a pillow in an attempt to ignore the pain on my chest. On the note of forgetting, I wanna get drunk tomorrow.