Domestic Bliss - 22

"Alpha male I see!" Edd giggled and retracted his hand. "It's okay Tord! I'm only Tom's friend!" Edd's voice lowered a little at the last part. "Then act FRIENDLY to each-other biggy..." Tord hissed at him, Tom gasped and Edd looked down, embarrassed. "TORD! HIS SIZE DOESN'T MATTER AND YOUR A BITCH FOR EVEN THINKING THAT!" Tom yelled, protective of his friend too.

"EXCUSE ME?! How DARE you speak to me like that you brat!" Tord grabbed the collar of Tom's uniform. "YOU CAN'T TALK LIKE THAT TO MY FRIEND YOU FAGGOT!" Tom shouted in his face, pissed off. "I WASN'T THINKING OKAY? I'm sorry I know it was wrong!" Tord huffed. "Cunt!" Tom pouted afterwards. "I said I'm sorry! Jesus!"

"Why don't next time you just SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" Tom continued the argument unnecessarily. "THOMAS!" Tord yelled at the top of his lungs with a growl, everything suddenly went quiet. Edd went up to Tom, who was shaking with an angry face, but knew he couldn't fight back. It was like he was just frozen, stuck.

"Tord I understand you and all but Tom's going to lash out on one of us if we don't calm him down..." Edd held onto one of Tom's arm's. "Tom?" He asked, Tom just shook violently, finally something moved, he was now glaring up at Tord with a fiery rage.

"Fuck I broke him." Tord sighed and got closer to him, Tom's eye's followed him. Tom finally yanked on Edd's grip and attempted to hit Tord. Something about this got Tord interested, but that was for later. Tom used his other arm and pulled it back, aiming at Tord. Tord just watched as Tom's fist went straight at his face, but he caught it, gripping Tom's wrist tight.

Tom growled loudly and attempted to kick or punch him in any way he could, but he couldn't. "Tom please! Why do you have to be so aggressive?" Edd whined and held Tom's arm's behind him. "Should've never untied that ribbon..." The boy in green mumbled quietly.

Tord bent down a little in-front of Tom, who was struggling in an attempt to hurt anyone or anything he could. "Tom please calm down..." Tord followed Edd as he dragged Tom onto the couch, sitting him down and holding his arm's for Tord. Or even for himself, as to not be injured. Tom was hyperventilating by now.

Tord sat down facing Tom and looked him in the eye's, with a strict yet gentle feeling. He moved his hand to Tom's cheek, holding his head carefully. They could both tell Tom was suppressing the urge to let his face rest against Tord's touch, which would calm him down. "Tom please say something, I'm sorry for what I did but we all make mistakes."

"F-FUCK YOU CUNT BITCH ASSHOLE!" Tom spat out any bad words he could find, rummaging through his memory of nicknames his dad had given him. Tom expected Tord to be more caring and sweet now, not even more strict. Tord looked at him with a disappointed stare and Tom looked away, feeling guilty.

Tord grabbed Tom's chin and pulled his face back to where he could see him, Tom's guilt showing on his face. "I will hug you, cuddle you, keep you safe Tom. You can be safe in my arm's. But you have to promise you won't try to hurt anybody or anything." Tord explained as Edd let his grip a little looser, feeling Tom tug then holding them harder again. The boy in the school uniform growled quietly.

"Are you going to behave? Say Yes Sir." Tord repeated his question in a more simple way to understand. Edd swiftly turned to look at Tord, confused now. "Wait don't do that shit around me?!" Edd groaned in disgust. Tom thought to himself and blushed a little, he didn't want to give in to this. "It's not a kinky thing right now, right now it's a respect thing." Or maybe Tord's kink was just being respected.

Tom took in a shaky inhale and looked up at Tord, a little more red then he was when this all began. "Y-Yes Sir..." He mumbled, really quiet. "What did you say?" Tord asked as Edd smiled, glad this would finally be over. "Yes Sir." Tom smiled a little, it was kind of silly to him. "Good boy." Tord smiled down at Tom, who was ridiculously cute as always. Edd let go and moved Tom into Tord's lap.

Tord held Tom tightly as Tom leaned into him happily and calmly. He knew that no matter what he was safe in Tord's arm's.