Burn - 16

Tord set out a blanket across the grass gently and laid down. "This isn't the park! This is next to the park!" Tom put Tomee down and laid beside his boyfriend, picking the bear back up. "We're cloud gazing, Thomas!" Tord smiled a bit as the two looked up at the clouds. "Bunny..."

"Where?" He turned his head sideways and looked around while still laying down. "No, in the clouds..." Tom pointed, but by then the cloud had already formed a new shape. "Well, it's too late now..." He whined. This was a little too mundane for him.

He wasn't used to taking life at an easy pace, and after a short while, he realized looking up at the clouds in the sky is really all it takes sometimes. Tord looked over at Tom, who was zoning out as the sun reflected in his eyes. He thought about how much he loved Tom and how adorable he was, noticing the marks he'd left earlier that morning made him even happier.

He rolled over and lifted himself up over Tom, who quickly snapped out of it and looked back up at him. "You're really cute, and I'm glad to call you mine~" Tord smiled and kissed him, to which he immediately kissed back.

Tord put his knee in-between Tom's legs and was able to lean into the kiss a little better, sticking his tongue in after biting his lip, making him allow entrance. Their eyes were closed until Tom opened his to admire his new boyfriend with glee.

-TOM'S POV-

I opened my eyes and watched Tord, every movement he made was filled with lust and love, I liked how protective he was. This is incredible, it's just amazing. I feel so safe, like nobody could hurt me. Tord opened his eyes and watched as I blushed helplessly. Soon enough he backed away to take a breath. 

Neither of us were sure of what to say, but Tord spoke up anyway. "For someone who acts a bit Tsundere you really haven't baka'd me yet." He smirked. "I d-didn't want to prove the stereotype!" But I knew I had to after a short bit of silence. It's like he was asking for it.

"Idiot..." I blushed and looked away. He just chuckled and got off of me so I could sit up while I held in a giggle. That actually felt pretty good despite the embarrassment.  "Mn, everything is so perfect now..." Tord smiled up at the sky from next to me while I just cuddled Tomee. But he's right, it feels so great.

"It's you!" I heard and saw Tord look behind me with a vicious glare, so I turned to look as well, fixing the hoodie to fit around my neck. I saw a tall boy with a familiar face and a broken arm in a cast, behind him were two other kids who were even taller. Or maybe everybody just looks tall from my height, plus I'm sitting. But then Tord stood up and so did I. They were still very big and tough looking. I was right.

"Black-eyed freak!" The kid growled; he wasn't even mad at Tord who was the one who punched him. Though I guess that's still a result of me. "Get 'em." He demanded to his friends and I held Tomee close, not having much time to think as the two other guys ran at me. Tord shouted something in Norwegian and tackled one of them to the ground, while the other one who came for me did the same, pinning me down in the grass.

Tord punched the kid repeatedly, the bully with the broken arm stepped away. "Brock!" The kid Tord was punching shouted to the bully. I guess that's his name. The boy on top of me got a great view of the marks on my neck, and unexpectedly bit them in the same spot to cover them with his own marks. "A-ah?!" I gasped and furrowed my eyebrows in disgust.

Tord had finished punching the kid who was now unconscious. "Ngh!" I whimpered and struggled, noticing how Tord had whipped around and saw what was happening. He moved over to me and didn't even touch the boy who was biting me. Instead, he reached into my pocket to take my knife, screaming like a demon as he stabbed the kid and pushed him away. "N-no!" I whined as the boy screamed in pain but quickly fainted.

Tord looked at my bleeding neck, and I wearily looked back at him. I was ashamed people could just do anything they wanted to be because of my size. "Tom..." He mumbled as Brock started running away. I sighed and glanced behind Tord at the bully running off, but he had a smile.

                     BOOM

An explosion sound was heard as the picnic blanket on the grass lit up, it took away the knitted blanket and the basket Tord had brought with food. But it was also going to deteriorate Tomee. I've had that bear the day I was born, I have a genuine suicide pact that if I ever lose him or hurt him, I'll do the same to myself. He's my only comfort.

I'll drive myself to the middle of nowhere and get lost, I'll hurt myself, I'll even kill myself if Tomee burns. Even if it means leaving everything else I love behind.