Sub - 26

"Hi Tom!" I sat next to Edd, arriving a bit early with Tord. "Hi Edd, did you know you're evil?" I asked him, blushing a bit. "But tell me he didn't love it! That was probably the best birthday present he'd ever received!" Edd giggled, so innocently too. God that's too confusing. "He did really like it... but what about me?"

"Oh Tom, come on we all know you loved it just as much." Edd shook his head. "N-No! Of course I didn't!" Fuck I've been figured out huh? "And you don't even know what happened this morning.~" Tord chimed in, a devilish smirk on his face. "Even know you won't tell him..." I said, and hoped for.

"Oh no no no, I wouldn't want to give it away that easily." Tord assured me, sort of. Hopefully I could focus on something else, it being easier now that the whole class had arrived and gotten into their seats. "Alright everybody, Math time!" The teacher announced, starting to talk about today's assignments. I couldn't listen, every-time I moved something inside of me did.

I wish I could recall I single thing that happened during that class, but I couldn't. It was now science class, this is at least a little more exciting. I entered the room with Tord and sat down, but Tord stopped by one of the teachers to chat. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "-and he's on my team then." Tord said once I was able to tune in. "50 dollars." She, the science teacher, spoke back. "Whatever, slut." Tord discretely gave her the money then sat beside me.

"T-Tord what were you doing?" I stammered, something was very wrong. "Paying the kind woman." He responded casually, taking out something from his backpack. "But for what?" A bit concerned over here, buddy! "For letting us be a team for the project today." He explained, I just sighed of relief.

"Oh... of course." A smiled falsely and scratched the back of my head. "That also means that you have to pitch in and help me with this as a group project." He continued. "No, what it means is that you can do it and I won't get in trouble for it." I snickered, smug for one of the first times ever. "Tell me when you change your mind." Tord shrugged and did as the teacher spoke, getting out some chemicals. "I'll nev-" Something clicked. Audibly clicked.

"T-tord!" I yelled yet whispered at the same time, feeling something in me vibrating, it was too pleasurable for during a class. He just poured some vials into each-other, I started to sweat. I could keep my moans in, but I couldn't keep myself from releasing. Unfortunately that's what I did, and I couldn't help it. Now times were getting desperate. "T-Tord turn it off now!" I closed my leg's.

"Are you going to do the project like a good boy?" Tord asked me, I couldn't even think straight as I was getting to be overstimulated. "Y-Yes!" I whimpered quietly, I was starting to shake. "Good." Tord turned it off and continued like nothing happened. I silently panted and calmed down, uncomfortably adjusting.

I both hate and love the fact that he has such control over me. This is what I want but at the same time I really can't get away with stuff. I wasn't actually sure if it was possible to stop me, I'm realizing just how easy it is now. Especially for someone as smart and yet hot as him. However even just thinking about him makes me...

"Thomas, would you like to tell us what you're daydreaming of instead of learning?" The teacher asked me, I immediately snapped out of it. "Ah- J-just the... the assignment! For the speech I finished in my other class!" I nodded to myself, smiling nervously. "Is that so? Would you like to recite it to the class then? Go ahead come up here."

"M-ma'm I can't right now." I stumbled, Tord was having such a good time at my embarrassment. "Alright then. Detention for you at the end of the day." She wrote a note and stuck the note to my shirt, so that teachers would know and I couldn't get away. Unfortunately today we had a substitute. I'll explain why this sucks... the note reads:

"Detention room 201 -Sub." Substitute. Submissive. I already get bullied for that. Luckily no-one had noticed yet, well I mean one other person had. Tord was holding in his laughter, and probably arousal from my defeat. "That's incredible!" He chuckled. 

"Just my luck."