Doctors - 13

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Paul knocked on the door, but Tom was in a trance while watching videos online and didn't even notice. Tord was trying to get over the fact that Tom just watched baby shark unironically. When does the suffering end?

Paul knocked again and opened the door, the two glancing over at him nervously. But his dad's eye lit up with joy. "You two are dating?"

"Y-yes..." Tord said quietly. Tom was disappointed, "Just don't tell anybody!" There was no way he was going to be bullied in school for this, he's already a target. "Well, I came in because we've got to take Tom to the doctor's now..." Paul looked at Tom, who frowned and turned the laptop off by closing it.

Tord picked Tom up against his will and followed Paul downstairs. The small boy didn't want to pout in front of Tord's parent's, but he was very upset about this even though he knows they're just trying to help. Luckily it was a short drive over to the office and a short wait in the waiting room.

"Tom Rockwell." A nurse called out, to which Tord picked up Tom once again, making him blush as they walked over into their room which the nurse led them to. Finally, he sat the small boy down on the table. Paul waited behind as to not interrupt.

"Hello Thomas, I don't have any doctor records here for you, only your birth date and stuff about your interesting eyes." The doctor smiled at Tom, who was really nervous. "So, you were supposed to get your updated tetanus shot and others when you were in Jr. High, and you're in highschool and don't have them, which is a big problem. "

"Shot? W-what is it for?" Tom held his boyfriend's hand tightly, shifting around the mat. "It's for infections, like if metal touches the inside of your skin, you could get a deadly infection. Such as if you get cut by a rusty blade." The doctor sighed and wrote some things down. Tom was only more nervous now.

"We also just need to do an overall checkup since you've never had one before." He smiled genuinely at Tom, trying to calm his nerves. "It's okay Tom, you can trust him. He's smart. Just think of all the years of college he went to just to get this job." Tord chuckled along with the doctor.

"F-fine..." He said quietly. The doctor walked a little closer to him and put his stethoscope to his ears, then moved the cold metal part onto Tom's chest, causing Tom to gasp and wince, whining a little bit. Tord watched, amused.

The doctor checked his heart-rate, of course it was a little higher because Tom was so nervous. He pulled away after a short while and wrote some things down, then came back. He'd noticed the marks on Tom but Paul already told him what they were from. They weren't too bad. "You're doing good Tom, hey look what I brought!" Tord handed Tomee over to him and he gasped happily, hugging the stuffed animal tightly with passion.

"Alright, you seem to be fine so far. Want to get the shots over-with?" The doctor asked and Tom shook his head. "Let's do it quickly, okay?" Tord put a hand on his thigh gently and he nodded. He didn't say anything and let the doctor just come up and roll up his pant leg to his knee, then he stopped him. "W-where are you putting the shot?"

"On your thigh, okay?" He said and tried to roll it up higher. "I'm not a little kid..." Tom mumbled to himself angrily and let the doctor roll it up all of the way. Tom was average weight for someone of his age and height, but he felt like he weighed too much since his thighs were bigger, also giving him a little more of a feminine body type.

The doctor took out a trey with a few syringes and took one off, stabbing it into Tom's thigh as he whimpered and gritted his teeth in pain. The doctor did it as quick as possible then took it out, putting it down. "T-Tord, it hurts..."

"It's okay kitten, I know..." Tord grinned and Tom gasped with embarrassment. "I told you not to call me that!" He huffed angrily, while he was pouting the doctor finished all the other shots without him really noticing. "Sorry, not sorry!" Tord shrugged smugly and then leaned over to kiss Tom's little nose, making him blush.

"There's only one more shot Thomas!" The doctor announced proudly and put Tom's pant sleeve back to normal, reaching for his arm. "A-Another?! No way! Fuck off!" Tom growled and held his sleeve in the palm of his hand. "How about another time?" Tord asked as Tom jumped off of the table, he's had enough. "Alright, but don't take too long. Tetanus shots are important and need to be updated every five years."

"Sorry, maybe soon then!" Tord smiled and grabbed Tom's hand, walking back to the main lobby. "He did alright." Tord waved to Paul and Patryck, causing them to get up and check out. "Well that's great!" Patryck smiled as they walked out and went back to the car, then back home.