Rainy Days Aside - 30

(The next day)

-TORD'S POV-

I tried to forget everything that happened yesterday. It's not like anything bad happened, I just need the space in my head to think about other things... more important things. I like it when Tom and I hang out... and... well I'll get to the point. Somehow no-one was sharp enough to catch on to my killing spree earlier at the school, but I can only imagine that's going to change. God my mind is so scattered- I should speak to Tom right now, I don't want to leave him hanging.

Though I still have a paper trail, and I forgot to burn it. But it's too late now. The clouds are out today, and soon so will be the rain. What was I saying earlier? Oh right. If I just keep Tommy in my arm's anyway, everything will be okay. Haha, that kind of rhymed like a poem. I have a question. Does anything ever seem familiar to you? Like you've heard every line I speak?

"I don't know, I like rainy days." Tom hummed and leaned against my chest, we're sitting at a bay window and I can't help but to agree with him. "Me too, It's relaxing..." I reply contently, smiling and holding Tom close. "I feel like all my worries melt away, the rain has the same effect as you do Tord."

"Thanks... but what kind of worries do you have?!" I probably seemed a bit more alarmed than I was trying to show, but as long as I get the point across I don't mind. "I know too much. I'm not supposed to be here, I'm not supposed to be small and so damn short. Everyone always acts like there is no problem."

"I would only act that way if it were true..." I mumbled back, I shouldn't have to gain his trust a second time. He's so unpredictable, one of the only things dare I say I don't  like about my baby boy. "And I don't act that way Thomas. So it's not true, you're just how you're supposed to be..." I pet his hair, stroking a few pieces aside. "I-I guess..." He looked down and touched his fingertips together nervously.

"Would you like to take a bath to relax?" I asked him, grinning slightly. "Yeah, I guess I'll go do that." Tom got up and started to walk upstairs, I knew he wasn't understanding what I was asking of him so I just followed silently. "Tord get out of the bathroom I thought I was gunna take a bath?"

"Yes but I'm going to wash your hair for you!" I said proudly, making him blush. "Only if you put in extra bubbles..." He mumbled and took his shirt off, I just smiled down at him. "So that I can't see your body huh? Ouch, but okay." I teased and turned around while he got his clothes off. Not that I haven't seen his body before, his body is cute and nothing to be ashamed of so I don't quite understand what he's so nervous about.

He poured the bubbles in by the faucet and climbed into the warm water, looking out the blurry window. "You can turn around now!" He huffed and splashed me lightly, giving me an opportunity to turn around and growl at him. "Did you just splash me on purpose?" I asked menacingly.

"Well yeah... what's the big deal?" Tom asked, he probably doesn't know what I mean. I don't mind getting wet, I just like taking every chance I can to put Tommy in his place. Gosh how damn much I love being in charge! I sat down on my knee's by the edge of the bathtub, smirking slightly to myself before putting on a more serious facial expression. "You aren't supposed to splash people, that's mean."

"S-sorry Sir." He replied, making me instantly happy again but I acted chill. I was just surprised he caught onto the message I was sending, I'm still shocked at how obedient he is aswell. "It's okay, you're a good boy." I pet his hair then fixed my back, reaching a cup into the water. "It's time to wash your hair."

"Nooooooooo!" He whined and flailed his arm's over the edge of the bathtub. "You're not a child Thomas, please!" I sighed for a more dramatic effect. I need him to take me seriously right now. "Listen. Turn around with your back to me in the middle of the tub and sit still." I demanded, seeing him blush then do as I said. I smiled and blushed a little, it just makes me so happy when he's submissive like that.