Hot Morning - 36

-TOM'S POV-

-ONE WEEK LATER-

"Being 17 is weird so far." I feel like I'm realizing so much I didn't just the other week, I like it... I think. "I felt the same way all the way back when I was your age." Tord agreed, still mostly asleep in the bed. "Tord you were 17 just two or three weeks ago..." I mumbled and nudged him more awake. 

"Tom I'm realizing something. We can fuck all we want okay? I know you're still too young but we are only a year apart, plus how would I get in trouble? Our parents and us are the only ones who know and we all consent..." Tord huffed, rubbing his eye's. "You just woke up and you already want to fuck me?!" I realized I seemed a little disgusted, but I wasn't one to judge... just you wait.

"Well... morning wood." Tord said and turned a little red, so i decided getting closer to him would be nice, which didn't help. "Can I see?" I asked bluntly, quickly perplexing the Norwegian. "S-see what now?!" He stammered and got a little more red. "Your fucking erect dick you moron." I grunted, what was this? "I love my brats when they're ripe for the picking." Tord growled and pinned me down harshly against the mattress. 

"Try me!" I held in a giggle and fought back every step of the way, being adorable without even trying. How fucking precious am I?! "Oh I will!" Tord pushed my thigh's up and slid my shorts off, then pulled his own pants down. I silently held in a breath and prepared myself for the immense pain and pleasure.

"NGH!~ K-KYA!" I moaned out loudly, Tord was intrigued by the new sounds but he didn't bother stopping himself just to question, oh no definitely not. He was going in. Like, literally. Tord pushed himself in and out of my entrance, which had only been entered so many times before. 

Only seconds later Tord was slamming in to the me, causing me to moan and whimper as Tord hit his hand against my thigh's, leaving bruises and scratch mark's. There were far too many different emotions and pains for me to focus on one, it all just blurred into pleasure and infinite submission, my favorite thing though I'd never tell anybody.

"F-fuck..." Tord groaned as he held me tightly, getting a good grip in order to go harder. "A-ah!!! I-I can't take anymore!~" I panted and moaned loudly, releasing for the second time already, Tord only for his first. Finally this caused him to stop and pull out, letting go of me gently. 

This resulted in the small little ol' me falling onto the bed while panting and shivering, drooling and spreading myself out across the bed from the intense heat. I couldn't think straight yet but managed to spit out a few words filled with lust and truth. "I-it hurts so bad... e-everything does... it feels so g-good..." I smiled slightly while panting and closing my eye's.

"That was incredible! Please be careful to never get kidnapped and sold to the dark web's sex market because you're fucking good!" Tord snickered, I honestly don't know what he just said or if that was even a compliment?

"I-I'll try not to?" I wiped my forehead with a sleeve and continued to relax, how did something so painful feel so good? "I didn't know you liked it like that Tom!" Tord climbed on-top of me, I was far too weak at the moment to rid of him. At this stage the blushing and embarrassment had started to kick in.

"Anyways, today I thought you'd like to continue the training we tried before!" Tord paused and took out something I recognized immediately, a little wooden clip. "And if you fail to behave, there will be punishment!" He teasingly opened and closed the clip before chuckling. "Want to?" Well of course I want to, it's only embarrassing...

"Yes!" I said, I was trying to sound confident but ended out sounding excited. "Yes and when you turn 18 you can become a pornstar!" Tord let out a surprisingly girly giggle. "Wait what-" I stumbled on what to say before just looking at Tord while thinking. I'd never even thought about that. In-fact that's kind of... not bad. You don't need no education to have a job like that!

"I was just joking, but still do look!" Tord snapped me out of my imagination and put his phone up, it was a video of two guys doing... stuff. "Ah..." I didn't bother averting my eye's, my curiosity got the best of me. "Look how that one is tied up! And that's hot wax!" Tord cheered, it was like this is his fandom and he's hardcore shipping the two probably mostly straight characters. How stupid.