Good Morning Motherfucker - 14

Tord carried Tom inside as per usual, even though Tom could walk just fine. "I have legs you know." Tom huffed, he didn't want to be treated like a child. "Haha, funny because my favorite YouTuber doesn't! But grooms carry their brides like this too..." The tall Scandinavian set Tom down to his feet.

"But I'm not... but we're not... I'm a boy!" He blushed at the thought of Tord in a suit and him in a wedding dress, standing at the chapel as they kissed each other and everyone cheered. "Let's not encourage sex appropriation Tom!" Damn, okay.

"But anyway, I just think you're cute and I like having you close to me, always." The protective one smiled innocently to the defensive and small boy. "Blah blah blah, lovey-dovey stuff!" Tom complained and Tord chuckled, hugging him tight. "It's sleepy time for the Tommy!" He swooped Tom off of his feet again as he squirmed in Tord's arms.

"Again, I can walk!" Tom shouted and yawned, still holding Tommy. "Shhh!" Tord hushed him and brought him to their room and laid him down on the bed. Tom was tired and cranky just like a little kid right now. "Bedtime!" Tord got dressed into pyjamas and Tom looked away, shutting the blinds and turning the TV on then muting it. "Damn, and it's late too." Tord finished changing and got in bed.

Tom followed close behind and got under the covers with Tomee-bear. Tord pulled him close and held him securely, they both sweetly fell asleep this way. It was peaceful, is all. Tord didn't want to let go of Tom, ever. Tom belonged to him now. It was all so perfect.

...

"Tord... T-Tord..." Tom mumbled in a tired voice, the bright light of the sun piercing through the cracks in the shades. Tord was still fast asleep and holding him tight. "I-I need to use the bathroom Tord!" Tom shifted around and eventually mustered up his strength to try to break through his grip, but failed.

"Tord! Wake up dummy!" He whined, alarming the once-fast-asleep Tord. He pushed Tom down and got on top of him, pinning him down harshly and opening his eyes. "Oh. sorry I thought you were someone trying to take Tom... eh, yourself." Tord quickly let go and sat on his knees, stretching out.

Tom just whimpered and got up, brushing himself off. "Ugh..." He stomped off to the bathroom and shut the door. Tord yawned into his hand then got up as well, dressing himself for his Saturday morning, trying to distract himself from missing Tom. 

"Fuck... hurry up." Tord groaned and knocked on the bathroom door, hearing something small and light clang against the sink's countertop. "Hey, are you okay in there?" Tord asked and heard Tom gasp. "Y-Yeah, Jesus Christ!" He replied hastily as both rooms fell silent. "My name's Tord, not Jesus Christ!"

"Fuck you, one moment!" It went quiet again, like Tom was waiting for something. Then Tord heard a few boxes shuffle around on shelves from the inside, stickers being peeled and the sink running on and off. "Are you... are you shaving?" Tord asked, but Tom didn't have any facial hair.

"What?! Gross, no!" He retorted as if Tord had insulted him. The two went silent for the third time before more shuffling around was heard and a cabinet door closed. Tom exited the bathroom and was met with Tord standing right there, peering inside. "What did you do in there?"

"Used the toilet... don't make me be more descriptive please, every human does this, like every day." Tom giggled a tiny bit as Tord looked down at him seriously. "Then why didn't you have to flush the toilet?" He asked daringly. Tom merely looked back and thought for a moment. "I'm very hydrated... and it's just very clear... piss..."

"Tom, were you masturbating?" Tord asked quizzically. "G-grosser! No!" Tom was genuinely appalled by this. How funny. "Breakfast boys!~" Pat called out from downstairs, he sounded proud like he had made something great for them. "Yummy!" Tom ran downstairs.

Tom had left the room.

Why does that bring him so much panic?

It gave him an empty feeling, like the world around him was slowly fading to black.

Maybe it'd be best if Tom just never left his side.

Ever.