Don't Cry - 39

I recommend this song, please listen.

Don't Cry.

-TOM'S POV-

I can't keepfafaaaaaa living this lie. I'm not sfssfcared, not for my own sake. Why is Tord killing all these people?vsssssssss I don't want him to get sent to jail, I'd feel guilty besddddcause I'm dumb. But I need to... get away from himhimhimhimhimhim. It's spontaneous but I just havsdfffe to. It just hit me hcw serious this is. Don't hate me.fddfdddddd

"Good afternoon Tom! Want to go somewhere for lunch?" Tord smiled and entered the kitchen. I looked at him in a sad but un-amused way "My dad's taking me back." I looked down at the ground as the silence set in. "No. He is not." Tord growled angrily as I lifted up a bag with all my stuff, swinging it around my shoulder. "Do you want to go back?!"

Tord clearly wanted to have a conversation, but maybe he really is starting to scare me. I don't want to talk with him. "You can't hurt others to gain my love Tord. You truly disgust me." I looked at him as he processed what I just said, I took this chance to run out the door and down the sidewalk until I got home. I never saw him go after me. Which is good, but for some reason... it hurt.

I slowed my running once I knew I lost him entirely. The reality of things set in all of a sudden, I was even more nervous after knocking on my dad's home's door. But nothing beats what I felt when he opened it. "Tom?" He asked and looked down at me, a little surprised. "Why the hell did you come back here?!"

"I-I missed you...?" I stammered and looked down. "Why would you miss me? After all I did to you..." My dad seemed sad for once, ashamed even. "I thought I lost you Thomas..." He sighed, I was just in a state of shock. "I missed you..." He said while letting me inside.

"I-I'm so... glad I came back..." I mumbled and looked up, seeing 3 other men, about 10 years younger than my dad's age . I jumped a little as the door shut loudly, hearing rustling of chains afterward. "W-who are you guys?" I set my backpack down, I didn't want to alarm them by seeming alarmed. They kept staring at me anyway.

"Worth it so far." One of them mumbled audibly, I almost wish I didn't hear it. "What?" I was a little more relaxed, just confused. "Your dad wanted to take you to meet your mom, we're bringing you!" One of them chimed in kindly. "Oh, wait really?!" I gasped and smiled, excited.

"Come on!" The one who apparently thought I was 'worth it' reopened the door and walked the total of 4 of us to the car. They rustled around in choosing who would sit where. "No, strongest in the back with the kid." One of them said a littler louder, obviously aggressive and already frustrated.

The tallest and most... buff one, sat in the back seat next to me. I won't lie it's a bit intimidating. The car took off, we were going at least 40MPH on a school road, which... didn't seem right but I don't have my licence yet, I wouldn't know I guess. A few minutes later we arrived at my mom's house, I thought she moved far away but... okay?

"Hey I don't think this is my mom's house." I said calmly as one of them opened the door, all three of them walking inside but I waited outside. "Hello?! This isn't it!" I huffed angrily, they didn't speak. One of them groaned to themselves and just glared at me, waiting patiently. "This isn't the fucking house you idiots!" I raged, folding my arm's as the tallest one dragged me inside. "HEY!"

"Shut it." He slammed the door, they all have vicious frowns or devious smirks, the hell is this? "Must feel bad huh? Your own father sold you to slavery. This could be a rated R movie soon here." The blonde haired short one chuckled, fixing his shirt. "H-he did not! You're mistaken!" I hissed and reached for the door knob, I wasn't about to be... raped.

The strong one grabbed my arm, holding my wrist painfully tight. "You're no longer a person, you're our property now." I froze before turning to him with a very important question. "So I'm going to stay here forever?" I should've never left Tord. "No, you won't be here for anything more than a few days." He replied, almost seeming sad about it, but I was releived.

"Yeah maybe not even! You'll be sold again and again and again! Especially with a body like yours!" The blonde chanted proudly, I was upset again. "But I don't-" I wasn't even able to finish before the dark haired medium height one put a gag ball in my mouth and tied it around my face. No way this is ending this way.

I attempted to say fuck you but I don't think they understood. But maybe that's for the best. "Yes, finally." The strong one pushed me to some old dirty couch and immediately took my hoodie off, admiring me in a malicious way. The blonde bitch held my hand's above my head as I obviously struggled violently, but to no avail.

"We might have to train you, you'll sell for more." He mumbled, am I clearly inexperienced? I'm so fucking embarrassed. Wait a second... train me to sell me? Didn't Tord talk about training me... was he going to... to... sell me?