Drunk Sleepover - 3

"I didn't think I could skateboard while carrying somebody!" Tord hummed with Tom in his arms while trying to keep his balance. "I wish you couldn't." He held onto him tightly.

When they arrived, he set Tom down and rang the doorbell with a push of his finger. Paul opened the door and smiled in slight confusion, letting him in as his eye caught Tom. "Oi, who are you?" He looked down. "Tord you're not allowed to kidnap." He groaned fatherly.

"Dad relax, he's staying here for a little while, they are checking up on his dad's house. He's being abused and shit." Tom kept his eyes at the ground again nervously as Tord explained the situation. Paul appeared vicious, missing an eye, buff. Even scarier than his own dad. "I-I don't mean to intrude..." He said quietly, following Tord to sit down on the couch.

"Ah, it's fine..." Paul glanced at the two before running upstairs to shake Pat by the shoulders. "He's found a boyfriend!" He smiled happily as Pat shook his head. "I saw the security camera footage, he had to carry the boy here." Paul frowned. "Damn."

Tord handed Tom his backpack. "You should empty it out, move yourself in a bit." He smiled warmly. "Oh..." Tom opened the bag slowly and took out some sketchbooks, notebooks, and a stuffed animal, then his phone. Tord watched curiously meanwhile. "You know, my dad didn't even notice your eyes yet..." He said while staring at the bear.

Tom huffed angrily and zipped his bag closed. "Good!" He held onto his bear and buried his face into it. Tord shook his head in denial. "Your eyes are so cool though." He pulled Tom into his lap daringly, only to receive a whine. Paul went to the stairs but hid behind the part where the railing ended and the wall began, watching hopefully.

"So, what do you usually do when you get home?" Tord asked after a short silence. "I usually hide." He grinned; that wasn't true, he just wanted to make Tord feel awkward. "Ah, then what?" He adjusted himself as Tom got up out of his lap. "Then I do my chores." He held his stuffed bear closely.

"Well, you don't have to do chores here, Tommy!" Tord smiled happily. "Don't say that, perv!" He gasped. "Do you mean perverted? How is that perverted?" He raised an eyebrow. "F-fuck... I forgot I... had a weird dream- not your fault, sorry." He bowed his head.

"I mean I do like hentai." Tord grinned as if he were proud. "I retract my apology..." Tom glanced at him with disgust. He couldn't understand why some people liked that stuff. "I'm not harming anybody." Tord shrugged 'innocently' and got up with a smirk. "You're mentally scarring me!"

"You need to chill, you're too small to be fighting someone of my size." He chuckled and went into the kitchen as the aggressive and feral kitten followed behind, hissing. "I can scratch you harder than you can fuck a bitch!" Tom growled and bit Tord's arm, Tord groaned. "Ah Fuck... do it again!" 

"Disgusting!" He quickly moved away as Tord laughed. "I can't wait to get to know you better! So, what do you want to drink?" Tom didn't reply until eventually the silence forced him to. "Smirnoff, I guess." He shrugged. Tord just turned around to glare at him with an incredulous smile. "You're too young to drink here in America I thought?" He stumbled a bit, confused.

"So? You obviously don't follow the rules." Tom shook his head then held it. "Yes, but I don't think eighteen-year-old drunk Tom is a good idea, hm?" He threw Tom a juice box instead. Apparently, this offended Tom. "Give me fucking beer you... you freak!" Tom pouted.
Paul is still watching from afar.
Felt that was important to add in.

"Suit yourself." Tord growled back and handed him a bottle. Uh oh. Paul went back upstairs and poked Pat, who was still at work on the computer. "How old do you have to be to drink in America?" He asked, Pat immediately looked it up. "Twenty-one." He looked at Paul worryingly.

"Oh, god. It's older than in Norway, even worse than I thought..." Pat shook his head in disappointment, he didn't understand America or the English language too well. "Dritt. Som de er så dumme, sverger jeg, hvis du lar noe skje med det fattige barnet." Pat replied. Paul huffed and pressed his temple with his fingers in unease. "Of course not, but at the same time I want to see what happens..."

"Tom, don't chug it!" Tord yelled from downstairs as he had already managed to finish the entire bottle. "I don't know about this, will you be in trouble, or will I?" Tom got up shakily, then immediately collapsed straight into Tord. "Tom an entire bottle for a grown adult man is very different for a small and young teenager!" He lifted Tom up, putting him on the couch then sitting beside him. "Speak up!"

"Fuuuuuuck, youuu... man! You fucked!" Tom smiled drunkenly and hiccupped, putting the bottle down and nudging his new pal, who just looked at him with confusion. "Okay then?" He mumbled as Tom crawled on-top of him. "Wow, now..." He was leaning back on the arm of the couch as Tom took a seat on his lap, hand on his chest. 

"You are... um, hot!" He exclaimed and leaned forward and Tord hesitantly moved his head away, but he was too late. Tom drunkenly pressed his lips to the other's, trying his best at a kiss. He soon backed away and just smiled with a bit of pride. "Haha... whoa, Tom." He smirked, hand at the back of his head as he brought the cute boy in closer. "Can we try that again?~"