Sir - 23

-TOM'S POV-

It really hurts me seeing Edd being made fun of. You don't know what struggles he goes through. His coping is to eat, mine is to cut. Mines a lot worse but you don't see people making fun of me for that. How fucked up is this world, am I right?

Don't get me wrong I'm still pissed at Tord! I just... well I... I don't really have a choice but to forgive him okay?! I wanted him to hold me and I had to do what he said... I just got so mad when he made fun of Edd. That's my best friend and even though he won't show it he has struggles similar to mine. "You guys are adorable!" Speak of the devil-

Edd giggled and took a picture with his phone, looking back at it happily. "N-NO PICTURES WHEN I'M IN MY SCHOOL UNIFORM!" I shouted, now that image will haunt me forever won't it? "Thomas hush..." Tord pet my hair, this time I actually had a reason to be annoyed. I was highly un-amused by this.

"I'm not going to send it to anyone but Todd!" Edd assured me, I didn't believe that. Wait did he just say- "Tord to you!" Tord corrected him before I could, clearly this happens a lot to the poor, tall, hot, hunky Norwegian. Wow, such a poor guy.

"Can I change and then burn this costume please?" I asked, Edd glanced at me while he was on his phone but other than that no-one said anything. "Hello?" I said again, sitting up a bit more and nudging Tord from in his lap. "Did you want something?" Tord asked without looking at me. "I just wanted to... like burn this... outfit..." I repeated. The joke wasn't as funny the second time.

"And who are you talking to?" Is he brain-dead? Oh he probably wants me to call him-... OH WOW FUN. UGH. "CAN I BURN THIS OUTFIT SIR?" I said loudly in a monotone voice, apparently this is serious to him. "No, you may not." He responded, I simply sighed and got up. "And where do you think you're going?"

"To change... Sir?" I answered him as he pulled me back into his lap. "No, you're cuddling me. I keep telling you to tell me where you are going first and ask for permission, do you remember that?" He asked, it was more of a rhetorical question. Of course I know, he keeps telling me! "No I don't recall that..." I lied, for fun.

"Are you sure?" Are you sure? Am I sure? Yes I'm fucking sure! "Yes Daddy." I replied, holding in a giggle. I was hoping for him to just sigh and leave me be, but apparently I shouldn't have messed with him. He grabbed my neck and brought me close to his face as I clawed at his arm. He leaned close and bit my lip harshly, allowing himself entrance and leaving his tongue on mine, kissing me roughly.

I held onto him as not to fall, but I was blushing insanely. I needed air and it was hard to breath, which is why I assume he let me go quicker than he would've otherwise. I panted with my tongue out, a line of drool falling and hitting me back in the face, but I was too heated up in the moment to even notice the mess he had made of me.

"I'm the one keeping your bratty ass in check, so maybe once in awhile you should thank daddy." He smirked a bit at the end then looked back at Edd, who was still on his phone. "Since I'm going to college can you-" He finally got to the conversation with Edd that we came down to have. They started talking, making me feel left out but in a good way.

Like I was important but I didn't have any responsibility here. Like I don't have a care in the world, only loving my master. -I mean my boyfriend! Wait why did I just call him that?! Oh god! I blushed from my own thoughts, looking over to the side to try and distract myself, but all I saw was one of Tord's hentais. "Why tentacles...?" I muttered quietly but out loud on accident.

I tuned out from my own state of mind since there was a new silence. "Tentacles?" Tord asked, I realized they were both looking at me. "Just... on your hentai thingy..." I attempted to further elucidate, Tord understood. "Funny right? My dad is an inventor and he actually made a tentacle pit!" Tord laughed as if that was normal.

"You can't just casually mention that?!" I said, or maybe asked. I don't know... what the fuck. "Tom there is a lot you don't know about Norwegians." Tord chuckled to himself once again. "I know you have big dicks..." I failed an insult and instead it ended up more of a compliment.

Edd choked on his saliva and wheezed.