Final - 41

The Final Chapter.

Next thing I knew I was downstairs, sitting still while unchained. I think we all know I won't be able to run away anyways. The tall one slowly walked over to me and then suddenly grabbed my shoulder's, pulling away my hoodie's collar from my neck which they let me put on earlier. "So you've done this before huh slut?" He asked and admired it for a moment. I knew to stay quiet. I could already tell this was going to hurt.

"I'm going to dig my fingernails into your skin and bite your precious neck until you bleed~" He smirked, opening his mouth as I shut my eye's tightly. "Bye-bye~" Another seductive tone chimed in as a loud bang set off, the man collapsing against the wall in a blur. The others yelled and ran out the door, leaving it wide open.

I silently held my knees and tried to figure out what just happened, but before I could even tell someone just died I saw Tord. "What? Did you think I lied to you?" He snickered smugly. "W-wh-what..." I said under my breath. "Y-you just killed somebody!" I squeaked out in fear. "Wouldn't be the first time..." Tord mumbled back.

"I know It wouldn't... I can see why you killed someone now because they were harming others... but why are you just going around town murdering innocents?!" I got up and folded my arm's. "Who said they were innocents?" Tord paused, suddenly he was just as concerned as I was. "Then who are they?!" I managed to stay strong even though I feared I was incorrect.

"Other murderers, sex traffickers, shooters, molesters..." He said, just glaring down at me. "I do a lot to protect you, I want this town to be safe..." Tord bent down to be eye-to-eye with me, waiting patiently for a response. "Y-You aren't lying right?" I asked genuinely as he smiled a little.

"Tom I said I wouldn't let them leave a single scratch on you... I promised that. And did I come through?" He looked at my neck, only seeing faded marks from his own teeth. I adjusted my hoodie to cover my neck and thought, subtly nodding. I even smiled a little, feeling safe again. "How did you get in to this big mess?" Tord prompted, huffing.

I frowned again in remembrance. "My dad... sold me..." I didn't feel sad now, only mad and angry as fuck. "HE FUCKING SOLD ME!" I screamed, alerting Tord who quickly picked me up and held me tightly. "Hey hey... Tom your dad is in jail right now..." I froze and calmed down a bit. "H-How?!" 

"The police found out he sold you, I guess... I'm only just connecting the pieces... they've been looking for you anyway." Tord smiled slightly and pat my head. "No school... no dad... no being kidnapped... boyfriend..." I listed off some things that were just too perfect to be true. "So... you're not a murderer either?" I double-checked.

"Well not really." He responded with a nervous chuckle. Yeah he killed people, but only for good. "Well you know what? Take me home! I'm gunna love you SO HARD!" I responded and huffed, giggling a little afterward. Tord smiled sweetly and walked outside, seeing the two other men in a police car, handcuffed and just being taken away.

Once we got home I sat down on the couch with my boyfriend, just like we always do. "I still have a few more questions..." I announced to him only to be responded with a shrug. "They did a bunch of stuff to get me ready to sell to sex trafficking on the dark web, you were doing all the same things..." I quizzically stated, he blushed slightly.

"What can I say? It's my kink to treat you like a submissive. And it's your kink too." He smirked and let out a deep breath. I blushed and looked away. "Hmph." I grumbled and thought for a minute. That douche-bag just left me to think in this silence! "Say something!" I whined, hearing him laugh quietly to himself.

"Come here babyyyy~" I looked away while moving into his lap to cuddle, why is he like this? Why am I like this? "I protect this town for you and you won't even cuddle me while looking at me?" Tord snickered, something he enjoyed doing because It annoyed me. "Domestic bliss..." I mumbled. He better not say anything. Tord sat up and held in a chuckle. "I wanna pound you so hard!" My eye's widened as I inhaled sharply.

"FUCK!"