Close Call - 40

I stopped struggling and started zoning out as they unclothed me, I couldn't get Tord off of my mind. I need him but he only wanted to rid me of. It's so obvious all along. He bullied me, didn't even bother chasing after me, he only wanted to sell me. How could I be so dumb? "MMMPH!" I snapped out of it as I was entered, I immediately gave up and just tried to zone out again.

They started talking as I was being slammed into, I was magically able to think about something else and completely tune out any pain, and pleasure. It was hard to breath after hours of being toyed with, but at least I was done for the night, at least I hope. "Alright twink, we all got a shot at fucking you, now for your sleep arrangement." He brought me upstairs by carrying me.

I forcibly entered a room with a sloppy mattress placed on the floor, handcuffs on all four corner. "You sleep tied up, for obvious reasons." He shoved me to the bed and his friend helped tie me up. This was unbelievably uncomfortable. "Night." The two left but the third one came in, I just wanted to sleep.

"Have fun sleeping!" He winked and held my chest down, again something terrifyingly familiar hit my skin, two clips with heavy weights on the ends of them. "Nipple clamps, you should just get used to the pain. This will be nothing. We'll have fun tomorrow little cunt." He left just like that, shutting the door to leave me alone with my thoughts.

I looked to the side and sighed, the reality of my situation finally setting in. My life is crazy. But I want to just sleep away the pain on my chest right now... so goodnight. Well nothing about it is good. Not even now in the morning... but it's morning anyway and I can't change that. It took me a moment to remember where I was, but I knew I needed to escape, call the police maybe.

I struggled a bit before hearing the door open, and seeing the small blonde one come in. "You've got to be sore!" He took the clamps off as I sighed from relief yet writhed in pain. "Haha, cute." He smiled, he was the nicer one but I still didn't trust him. "Want some breakfast?" He asked and I nodded. "She'll get it for you!" He smirked and left as a woman walked in.

I don't mean to encourage a stereotype of men being the more aggressive ones, more crime-ridden ones, but I really did feel better when he left and this girl entered. She almost looked like Tord as a girl, a bit emo, light brown hair, all black clothes, hot as fuck let's be honest. "Hey there little dude, I've got something for you to eat." She seductively hummed, untying me. So far I don't hate her.

I sat up hesitantly and felt my wrists, they were red from tugging so much. "Don't think I'm not like the others, I'll still treat you the same." She shut the door with her heel, getting on-top of me. So much for sitting up. "Girls need a little fun too~" She grinned. Again not to be sexist or stereotypical, or toxic in any way... but I seriously feel really helpless being dominated by a woman... maybe this is good for me.

She 'booped' my nose and giggled, then got up and sat in a chair at the corner of the small room. "Come here." I stood up and started to walk toward her, bu the second I was within range she kicked me to the floor, I luckily landed on my hand's and knee's. "Good kitten." She hissed... who's the cat here?

I sat on my knee's angrily while looking up at her. She spread her leg's. Oh no. "Lick my pussy like a good kitty cat~" What just came out of that persons mouth?! I took in a shaky breath and prepared myself for a big fat NO. "NO." I growled, I knew I'd regret that. "Sure little one, sure." She got back on-top of my and put her crotch on my face, I couldn't even breath. This is so disgusting.

"Go ahead now baby~" She mocked and rubbed back and forth, it was just as disgusting as dick to be fair. "If you ever want to breath again you should start." She bit her lip as I started to lick, I didn't like being suffocated for obvious fucking reasons. Again... this is very familiar. I'm starting to loose my faith in Tord... and all of humanity.