Chapter 1

Haneul Pov (your pov)

"Haneul, wake up! "a familiar voice wake me up....

"mmm~auntie can you get the hell away? Didn't I warn you to knock before entering? "I mumbled on my sleep....

"Haneul, I try to do my best as your mother but if you keep treating me like this, you know your dad-"I, cut her....

"I know. I don't blame you when mom leaves me because of dad. It's okay I will get ready.... "I said and went to my bathroom....

I heard she sigh. Well her names is Shin SeKyung. She was my step mom but I don't call her mom because she's not. My dad married her when I was 13 and she have a daughter name ryujin. For God sake,i really hate her daughter. She's just too annoying and she like to bully me. Everything I did was wrong in front of dad but when she did a little mistake, dad will forgave her just like that. I'm starting to hate dad when she's cheating with mom. That's why mom leaves him and me. Urghh it stresses my head so much....

I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I take my shower and done it. I wipe my body and see a butler already put my uniform school on my bed.....

I wear it and I stuck again with auntie....

"Haneul ah, please wake up Ryujin. She doesn't want to get up when I wake her up... "she say plead and I just rolled my eyes...

I walk pass her and get in front Ryujin room....

"Ryujin, wake up.... "I said knocking on the door....

No answer...

"wake up you lazy... "I said knocking and still, no answer...

I turn the door knob and it's not lock...

I get inside and she was sleeping with wild position....

"yah wake up.... "I hit her arm...

"mmmm~oppa..."she pull me and hug me while wrapping her leg over my waist....

Oh there you go. She start it again....

"get up and go to shower you lazy bum shit ...we will get late to school.... "I said pushing her....

She open her eyes slowly and suddenly she kicked me fell from her bed....

"yah oppa WTF? You try to take advantage of me? "she said angrily...

"I try to wake the fuck you up. You the one who pull me.... "I, hold my stomach....

"then it's your own fault now get out!!! "she yell and push me outside...

I just sigh and get downstairs and my butler already prepared the breakfast...

"Mr Haneul, where is Mrs Ryujin?"the butler ask me....

"she will come down. I will just have my bread. Send her to school I gotta meet someone.... "I said picking up my bread and he nodded...

I walk to school. Actually I have a car but for healthy life style, I just walk. So about Ryujin, she's actually one year younger then me. I'm 17 while she's 16. Everyone in school know her as my dad daughter and she's only friend with rich girl while I hide my identity as a son of CEO. People in school don't know why Ryujin always bullied me as they don't know we both are step siblings. I really hate her. She doesn't even not same with her mother personality. She just use my dad to befriend with rich and cool kids while I'm a friendly with everyone... 

Still have a few minutes before reaching school, later a long limousine stop beside me.....

"oppa wanna ride? NOOOOO! WEKKKK!!!! "Ryujin said and tease me and the driver drive away. Well that's how she treats me. She never care about me....