Chapter 44

Ryujin Pov

Days gone by, Haneul oppa still haven't wake up. Doctor confirm that he possibly in coma. They can't tell what's the real reason why he get into coma for few days or worst, it's almost 1 month he still haven't wake up...

Me and the rest getting busier as the our Itzy Showcase Tour is about to start next week. I don't know if I have time to visit Haneul oppa in the time that I only had to rest...

Again, today I'm still in the same room which Haneul oppa ward. Sitting here again at the visitor chair looking at Haneul oppa who's still deep in his coma. I held his cold hand and rub it on my cheek. I miss his voice, the sweetest and raspy. The voice that makes me calm when he always with me...

The only thing that I afraid is what happens when he wake up, he will remember everything including the moments that I chased him out again cause of my own stupidity? Will he get mad? Will he leave me for real? Again?...

"oppa, forgive me for everything that happened because of me. You been sacrifice so much for me. You get hurt, almost getting killed and lose everything cause of me. I hope soon you'll awake and I want to apologize for everything. Please don't leave me in the situation like this again. I need you... "I said as I rest my head on his chest...

My eyes getting heavy and sleepy until I know, I already asleep on his chest...

Moments later...

I wake up due to something touch my face. I slowly open my eyes and see Haneul oppa already wake up?!...

"Haneul oppa?! Y-you wake up?!... "I ask shockingly and he nodded...

I quickly get and hug him tightly. I can feel he's patting my back try to calm me down as I cried...

"Ryuddaengi... "Haneul oppa call my nickname got me shocked...

The only person who call me Ryuddaeng is the old Haneul oppa. D-did he remembers me now?!...

"Ryujin, what happened? Why I'm in hospital? I thought I was at the bar with Rosé noona?... "he ask scratching his head...

Hold up, don't tell me he only remember till the moment he's about to met with Rosé? That mean he still doesn't remember that I chase him out cause of misunderstanding...

"you just had some complications inside your head, oppa. Rosé unnie send you to hospital and tell us about your condition. You just collapsed out of sudden. That's all... "I said lying and he just nodded...

I can't let him know the truth or I'll loose him again. I can't let that thing happens...

I pull out my phone from my handbag and call the rest to tell them that Haneul oppa just wake up. All of them said they'll come and I end the call...

"Ryuddaeng, why my hair grow longer? I thought I just pass out for few days?... "he ask touching his hair make me silent...

Shit, I don't have answer for that question. I might miss talk about the real deal and he might run away again...

"a-actua-"before I could finish my words, someone came inside our room...

"Haneul?! You wake up?... "it was Johny oppa and ask Haneul oppa...

"Johnny?!... "Haneul oppa call him and they both went to bro hug each other...

"w-why I'm here? What happened to me?... "Haneul oppa ask and as about Johnny oppa to answer, I grab his wrist which make him look at me...

"let's talk for awhile..."I said to him and he give me that clueless face...

"oppa, I wanted to talk to Johnny oppa for awhile at outside... "I said and he just nodded bluntly...