Chapter 48

Haneul Pov

Today I just stay at dorm, with all of them not knowing what to do. Basically Itzy have a showcase in other countries but due to some problems, they cancelled the upcoming showcase and once JYP entertainment confirm they that they have the date, then their tour will be continued...

Currently I just lay myself inside my room not knowing what to do until Ryujin came inside my room and lay next to me...

"oppa, I'm boring... "she said snuggles onto my chest...

"me too Ryuddaeng... I just don't know what to do... "I said and she facepalm...

"Haneul oppa, wanna do that?... "she ask got me confused...

"do what?... "I ask and she whispered to my ears...

"eat each other?... "she ask smirking and I smack her head lightly...

"what's that for?!... "she ask rubbing her head and I just laugh...

"Ryujinie, don't get too obsessed with sex. You still young. So many things await for you in the future even though we just had sex because you seduce me so LMAO... "I said advice and she just pout...

"ne Haneul oppa... "she said and I pat her head...

We both went silent for awhile until Ryujin came with a brilliant idea she ever tell...

"oppa, how about all of us go watch a movie at cinema??... "she said and I raised my eyebrows...

"that's good idea btw. Let's tell other about that... "I said and she nodded...

30 minutes later...

We all just arrived at the cinema place. We all agreed to watch Parasite since they recommend it to me so as we all book for that movie and enter the theater...

"heard that everyone claim this movie really good... "Lia said take a sit beside me...

"hmm, really? Well let's go... "I said and the rest...

Well, it just another movie day but it just in cinema. Even though I see everyone seems like they enjoy the movie but not for me. Something just doesn't seem so right for me. It's like there's something just make me feel uncomfortable...

"oppa, kenchana?... "Ryujin ask caressing my hand and I just nod smiling...

"good... "she said and continue enjoy the movie...

I just sigh and try to enjoy the movie even though I don't feel like I enjoy it lol...

2 hour's later...

The movie just ended, all of us take a walk at the Myeongdeong market. As we all walk together, someone notice them even though they wear fully uncovered...

"are you guys Itzy noona?!!... "a group of teenagers ask and all of them just nod...

"c-can we all take a picture with you guys?... "they ask and all Itzy member look at me...

I don't even know if I should let them or I will look like a bad guy who try to stop their fan from taking a picture with their idol but I had to follow the rules that pdnim told me...

I shook my head and they nod...

"sorry guys, we can't take pictures with you guys because we're not allowed to do that... "Yeji said and one of those boy came to me with a cocky face...

"yah! Who do you think you wanted to stop us from taking pictures with our idol?! Huh?!!... "the boy said pushing me...

"hey! No need to be harsh with him... "Ryujin said scolding but I stop her...