Chapter 22

Author Pov

"you done? "Haneul ask while rubbing Ryujin back...

She look up and nod. Haneul chuckled and cares her head...

"you just like my sister... "he said and sigh...

"don't be sad okay? You also remind me of him... "Ryujin said hold into his clothes...

Haneul nod and they both went back to dorm...

The next day...

Haneul wake from his sleep as soon someone knocked on his door...

"/yawn/ who's that? "he ask stretching his hole shaky body...

"it's me Yeji... "Yeji said and Haneul wake up...

He wear his mask and open the door revealing Yeji already look dress up...

"go get ready

"go get ready... "she said makes Haneul confused...

"ready? Where? "he ask scratching his head...

"I'm going to buy something special for my boyfriend. I don't want to go with the rest since they loved to tease me when I met him so I just want you to follow me today. In case something bad happen, you will be there for me... "she said tingling her fingers...

Haneul look down for a moment and sigh...

"okay. I will get ready... "he said make Yeji thumbs up...

Haneul hide the most painful feelings under his mask as soon Yeji mentioned Yeonjun name. He close the door and went to take bath....

Minutes later...

"you ready? "Haneul ask Yeji and she nodded...

Haneul start his motorcycle engine as they both went to jewelry store with his bike...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"you think this will suit him? "Yeji ask while showing you a ring that she wanted to buy it for Yeonjun...

"I don't know but if you think that's good for him,then buy it..."Haneul said casually and Yeji nod...

She admired the ring while you look at her and facepalm...