Chapter 12

Yeji Pov

I just done bathing after I wake up. It just 6 in the morning but I had to prepare a breakfast for all member and also for Hansel....

So I'm planning on hot chicken porridge with bread toast and also mushroom soup. That wouldn't be much but I guess its enough for all...

I get downstairs and pass by Hansel room before entering the kitchen. Seems like he's still sleeping...

I freshen up myself by drinking a glass of cold water and tie my hair. I took out all ingredients that should be need for the breakfast...

First, I bring out the chicken breast from the fridge and wash it first before cut it into small pieces. Heat the pan with suitable degrees and pour olive oil inside it. I chop the reddish into slice and also not forget to slice the parsley into pieces and cook it along with the chicken breast that I have cut...

While waiting for it to be cooked, I cook the rice with high temperature so the rice will attempt to be soft and become a porridge for the first of all...

Looks like something missing... hmm... Ah! The mushroom for the mushroom soup...

I open the upper level of cabinets and found all mushrooms were stocked there. I try to reach for it but didn't manage as I was too short...

"dang it!! Who put it up there? "I said asking until a hand slowly pick up the mushrooms and gave it to me...

"oh Hansel! You wake up... "I said and he just nodded...

"if you need help, just knocked on my, door or you can just call me... "he said and walk to the sink to wash his face...

"how about your wound Hansel? "I ask while cut the mushroom into half...

"I'm fine. Don't worry... "he said casually and sat on the chair at the dining table...

"shouldn't you have to sleep? "he ask and I shook my head...

"no. This is my routine everyday. Cooking breakfast for my member... "I said and he just humming...

I don't know if I miss heard or what but his voice is really same like Haneul. Very much alike....

"hey Hansel, I just wanna say sorry for our bad treat towards you yesterday. You know, the reason why all of us treat you like that because Ryujin is trauma around guys. On her school days,she almost get raped by a group of bullies. We just want her to felt safe but after pdnim and Date oppa said there's a male personal bodyguard, we all jungshook... I hope you understand... "I said apologize and he gave me a confused look...

"is that so? Then it's fine!!! "he said cheerfully make me confused...

"you not mad at us? "I ask and stir the chicken breast...

"why would I? I mean I signed up for this so I must take everything that will come for me right? Evenmore, I just wanna do my job nicely. I really don't have any attention to do bad things on you guys... "he said and sigh...

I turn off the kitchen gas and let the the chicken breast cool down and sit facing him...

"you a good person you know? "I said and he shook...

"not so. I've have done lots of bad things also. I want to change. I wanna see all my friends who's really close to me before this but now, it's all just a memory..."he said looking out the window...

"did you loose your friends? "I ask curious and he just gave me a hopeless look...

"yeah.....i did..... and it's all happened because of me... "he said and scratched his head...