Chapter 41

Haneul Pov

Currently I was sitting with Ryujin, facing the sea. Honestly, I tried to remember every memory I can but what the only thing I can remember is about saving the old lady that almost got herself onto accident...

"you mean everything to me. If it wasn't because of you, I'm not gonna be what I am now... "she said looking at me with a warm smile...

"really? Do we have special relationship?..."I ask and she nodded...

"you're my beloved brother and my only one boyfriend that I have. I know you since I was 4 years old. On that time, mom just divorced with dad knowing that my dad had a bad behavior problems towards me and my mom. He beaten up us until mom cannot take it and lodge about my dad behavior. He got caught and mom and I live a normal life after that until my mom met with your dad. They both fall in love with each other and decided to married with each other and that's where our first met as a step siblings... "she said and I nod...

"at first, I never feel hate towards you because I want to get closer to you. I want to feel having a sibling and a brother who I can depends on but you just don't like me and ignore me. Of course i start to feel that I waste enough time just for your attention and start to plan on pranking you for the rest of your life. Since the pranking thing start, I don't realize that I hurt your physical and mentality because of your dad abusing you because of my fault. I known those scar on your body are from your dad but some of it also because of me. I didn't realize that in secret, you being a protector brother to me. You always help me if people try to bullied me but you just don't want to talk to me until one day, you make me realize how precious you're... "she said looking up at me...

"really? I sounded like a bad guy... "I said but she shook her head...

"you not a bad guy. Maybe because of your mom leaving you makes you hate me when our first met but as the time pass by, I grew up to teenagers and on that time, you thought me to change the way I lived. I should start appreciate everything that I have and on that time also, I start to develop my feelings for you. I start to like you but on that time, you already with someone else which Yeji unnie... "she said holding tight my hand...

"I heard Yeji did this all to make things right... "I said and she nod...

"that's why she's the leader in our group. She knows how to settle down a problem. Back to the story, our relationship getting stronger and you always make myself feel special. The way you treat me is like a real brother even we just step siblings but because of it too make me fall for your charm. I always being clingy to you everywhere we go even in public, even when you had date with Yeji unnie, I also came with you and being clingy all, the time with you. Yeji unnie didn't get mad because she know how close you to me but happy moments ain't last for long. You were frame and we all throw you away... "she said make me shock...

"oh what!? What you mean by throw me away?... "I ask make she sigh...

"in the past, there's a girl who wanted to ruin your relationship with Yeji unnie. I won't tell you who's that girl because I afraid you will kill her lol. She makes you to met with her at school and out of sudden, she came to our house while crying, showing us a photo of you having sex together. On that time, I couldn't think anything but just really hate you. We all ignore you and you run away. You said it would have been better and run away. I was worried and try to find you but knowhere to be found. One day, that girl who frame you came and admit what she have done. She apologized for what her did and I said to that girl that she already make me lose someone who's really important to me. I lost my courage but I have to accept it that you're not anymore with me but after 2 years disappearing, you came back with name call Hansel. You make undercover to protect us by becoming our personal bodyguard. On that time, we all don't know that if you known the truth or not until your identity busted by Lia unnie and then Yuna till the day we all had to go to Louis Vuitton fashion show, someone who known as Hanseul show up and tell us that you're Park Haneul. For your information, Hanseul is your oldest twin... "she said and I nod understand...