Chapter 15

Haneul Pov

After we came home from having a nice time at Date hyung house, we all decided to get home so Itzy will have a rest for their small fanmeeting...

"you guys can go home first. I had to buy something... "I said to these 5 girls as I tell the manager to stop by a mart...

"you sure? Our dorm is a bit far from here... "the manager ask me and I shook my head...

"I will be fine so don't worry... "I said and the rest just nod their head...

"just be careful okay? Don't get yourself in dangerous..."Ryujin said worried and I nodded...

As their van left, I inhaled deeply. I turn to look at these memories. The mart that I always hangout with Ryujin after we both came from school before going home...

Flashback...

I was looking for my favorite chocolate bar while Ryujin was looking for a hotdog. She said she's hungry after she done physical class...

"damn I'm hungry... "she said holding onto her tummy...

"pick everything you want ddaeng. I will pay for it... "I said while comparing which chocolate bar is the best...

She nod and pick up like a lot..... Urm.... RIP my money...

We both went to the cashier and pay for the food. Glad I have a money that I kept safe if only Lia bring a set of lunch to school again...

We both went to sit at the seat that facing our neighborhood...

"Ryujin, you eat a lot you know... "I said and she pout...

"did I? Hurmm... "she ask and humming...

I chuckled and ruffles her hair and she push my hand playfully...

"stop it oppa. You makes me look ugly... "she said and I only did chuckled at her...

While both of us enjoying the food, I sigh and put down my chocolate bar at the table...

"Ryujin, about the audition that you said you wanted to participate, did you really mean that? "I ask turn my body to look at her...

"yes I am oppa. Why? You don't like it? "she ask look at me...

"it's not that I don't like it. What you want is the best for you but I'm just worried if one day, when the things that every idol don't want to happen will happen anyway.......you know what i mean right? "I said and she smile...

She held my both hand and cares it...

"oppa, kenchana... I will be fine as long you always be with me. You tell me to do what thing I want and this is what I want. At least I should give a try right? "she ask and I only gave her a sigh as a answer...

"I will be fine.... I will be fine... "she said tapping the back of my hand...

I smile and ruffles her hair again...

"I know you can do it.... "

"kiddo... "

Flashback ends...

I scoffed a little and pull away my mask from my face...

"ahhhhhhh~.....finally some fresh air... "I grunt as I open my mask...